Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight, give him a trial?

Should we give Leon Knight a trial?

• Total voters

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It will never happen although you never lose your goal instinct and at a good age,and the fact that he has grown up a bit means he still has plenty to offer at the right place.

My 2nd best striker ever for the albion behind zamora:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You people are nuts. Absolutely nuts.

This HAS to be a wind-up.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
:sheep::sheep::sheep:

The above is for the NSC Clique, who are unable to formulate their own opinions about anybody or anything. Come on guys - you know who you are!

I see us free thinking members currently have over 40% of the vote for allowing him back if Gus wanted him!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
:sheep::sheep::sheep:

The above is for the NSC Clique, who are unable to formulate their own opinions about anybody or anything. Come on guys - you know who you are!

I see us free thinking members currently have over 40% of the vote for allowing him back if Gus wanted him!

:facepalm:

Tragic. Absolutely tragic.

You have been told and told and told why Leon Knight back at Brighton is such a stupid idea, and you STILL go on like it's an idea has some merit. It looks like it will never sink in for some. Words fail me.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you know what, i can really see knight being coached by charlie oatway

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Ok, so he shouldn't get a trial but what about a statue at falmer? I mean the little saint has come on here and told us he loves us, he's a hero.

I'll donate my penny jar for the bronze.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ok, so he shouldn't get a trial but what about a statue at falmer? I mean the little saint has come on here and told us he loves us, he's a hero.

I'll donate my penny jar for the bronze.

If it's life size it won't need much bronze.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yes he has! 15 in 28 at Swansea is the same as 25 in 46. You try the maths.

Oh and 4 in two when on loan from Chelsea under Coppell is just silly numbers over a season.

oh f*** me. 15 in 28 is the same as 15 in 28, nothing more or less. i can accept working out ratios over a time, but to extropolate a short burst of form and translate that to a season is bollocks. 4 in two in the loan? following that logic, he scored 3 in one 1 for first swansea game, he must be the best f***ing striker in the world on the basis of that alone.

id rather follow the recent form, past 18mth is 0 goals in 15. thats the current form of the player today.

this thing about Coppell is a smokescreen, he scored most the goals that season under McGhee which stands to reason since that as for 8mths. his strike rate didnt drop when McGhee took over, but when opposition sussed him out.

now its been fun, but really stop it before we have to call for men in white coats.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Does he?

I mean does he??

Do you have trouble with your tenses??

He DID score goals. In the same way that I DID go to primary school. I USED to be 21.

I WENT to the Goldstone.

I USED to fancy Johanna MacGarry at secondary school.

I DON'T now. I DON'T go to the Goldstone.

Leon Knight does not CURRENTLY score goals. He HASN'T scored goals for some time.

Christ's sake - what next??

Let's pick Boycott for England shall we - I mean he SCORES runs....

NO HE f***ing DEOSN'T!!!

Not ANYMORE.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
he would never had made it as a championship striker league 1 was his plato

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here