Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight, give him a trial?

Should we give Leon Knight a trial?

• Total voters

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I know he's been a **** and hasn't scored for a few years but i wouldn't mind if he was taken on trial with view to a three-month deal .
He's only 27

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
He's scored less goals since he left than he did in his spell with us. This is getting beyond belief now. Knight was a twat, Knight said sorry, apology accepted etc etc, now let it die.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I know he's been a **** and hasn't scored for a few years but i wouldn't mind if he was taken on trial with view to a three-month deal .
He's only 27

Which part of "hasn't scored for a few years" is confusing you? We are looking for somebody who will not rock the boat and score goals. A stroppy little twat who played 6 games, 6 games and 3 games for his last three clubs and scoring the best part of f*** all doesn't quite fit the bill.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If he got back in shape, Knuckled down less chat, Then yes would offer him a trial! He is goalscorer after all

NO HE ISN'T. :rant:Not any more.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am quite shocked that so many seem willing to forgive and forget AND let him come back for a trial *shakes head*

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Even less with Charlie.

Indeed.

I honestly cannot BELIEVE how anyone would give even a moments consideration to having him back at the club, on ANY terms. As a 'professional' footballer, the guy is a complete train wreck.

There is a bewildering amount of support for him on here.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Code:
Chelsea					0apps - 0goals
→ Queens Park Rangers (loan)		11 - 0
→ Huddersfield Town (loan)		31 - 16
→ Sheffield Wednesday (loan)		24 - 3
→ Brighton & Hove Albion (loan)		2 - 4
Brighton & Hove Albion			106 - 30
Swansea City				28 - 15
→ Barnsley (loan)			9 - 0
Milton Keynes Dons			33 - 5
Wycombe Wanderers			20 - 5
Rushden & Diamonds			12 - 4
Thrasivoulos Filis			3 - 0
Hamilton Academical			6 - 0
Queen of the South 			6 - 0

He REALLY doesn't score goals, and certainly isn't the 20 goal striker we require. Some people on this forum are incredible, simply incredible.

The guy is ex-Chelsea and was very good with us under Coppell. It all went wrong for him after he got frustrated at the poor service he was getting with lumped balls in the air under Magoo, instead of on the deck allowing him to run onto the ball and play it with his feet. (As you probably know he is only 3' tall :laugh: )

IF he can get back on his feet, he could certainly be the 20-25 goal striker we need with the sevice he is likely to get.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Forgive him for what exactly? Getting pissed-off with the clown that was Magoo, and his hoofball?

For having an attitude that stank the place out for starters. If you think that there would be nothing to forgive then there really is no point in actually arguing about this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here