Leeds sell out?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
8850 no need for seperation either.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
i know for a fact leeds have bought tickets in our end, 4/5 from up here of got tickets no trouble. just gave NN8 postcode and was asked how many they wanted...........

The police and stewards are going to have a busy afternoon. Its like when we play Millwall every season, there is always a group of about 10+ in the home end that end up being thrown out.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
don't mind if there are any Leeds near me but if they start acting up then I will give them a load of abuse

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Mona,are you suggesting that Albions box office are not reporting the correct crowd attendances,these 10,000 fans attending home games do not show up on the official figures,perhaps the turnstile staff have double vision.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You talk about keeping the viewpoint to football and not showing your own ignorance Yorkie but get your facts wrong about Primark!
The old Sainsbury's site hasn't been built on yet and when it is going to be converted, it will be a new Aldi store not Primark!

Who cares where Primark/Aldi/Lidl/Asda is?
The whole point is that Leeds dwellers have more disposable income because wages are comparable (I am earning 2K a year less down here than I did up there) and the housing is cheaper up north.

Now, if it was Palace fans we were talking about.....

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I've got a f***ing wedding to go to, and i miss the sodding rugby.

briliiant

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I've got a f***ing wedding to go to, and i miss the sodding rugby.

briliiant

We've got a wedding but it's on Friday. It's in Sheffield so up early on Saturday morning and back down the M1 for the game. There's no way I'm going to miss the Leeds match.
It will be fun travelling down the M1 from Yorkshire with Brighton stickers in the car. :jester:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Who cares where Primark/Aldi/Lidl/Asda is?

Don't mean to be rude Yorkie but you were the one that corrected BoF in the first place.

And I'll tell you who cares - Leeds fans . They feel intimidated in shops that measure shirt sizes in neck size rather than L, XL, XXL, XXXL and that's just the kiddies.

The whole point is that Leeds dwellers have more disposable income because wages are comparable (I am earning 2K a year less down here than I did up there) and the housing is cheaper up north.

Now, if it was Palace fans we were talking about.....

Acording to the National Statistics office, West Yorkshire have a below average disposable income whereas the South East have the highest with outer London (incl. South London) have the very highest.

What does it prove?

a) your drop in disposable income is not representative of the regions
b) Palace may have more money but they have no idea what to spend it on. Their role model is Tango man for God sake.
c) You can't buy class. Some towns (Brighton for instance) has it in spades. Leeds and Croydon will never have it 'cause the people are ....well.... a bit crap.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Ive got to work and my head chefs a LEEDS fan so if we loose its gonna be a shit day :( but then reverse it and it could be ok :)

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
And I'll tell you who cares - Leeds fans . They feel intimidated in shops that measure shirt sizes in neck size rather than L, XL, XXL, XXXL and that's just the kiddies.

even primark give shirt sizes in inches these days.

and leeds is a crummy city, fancy shops dont give a place class. if we removed united, rhinos and carnegie from the city we would sell up and not go back. there is a reason we chose not to raise our children in leeds when we came to england and the reasons why are in your post buzzer. not often i have cause to agree with you, mind. ;-)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
even primark give shirt sizes in inches these days.

and leeds is a crummy city, fancy shops dont give a place class. if we removed united, rhinos and carnegie from the city we would sell up and not go back. there is a reason we chose not to raise our children in leeds when we came to england and the reasons why are in your post buzzer. not often i have cause to agree with you, mind. ;-)

:thumbsup: - and feel free to take bragging rights if your lot win.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
From the Argus site: Saturday's clash is already guaranteed to produce the first ever 8,000 plus crowd at Withdean.

The capacity is 8,938 and only around 600 tickets were left at lunchtime yesterday (Mon), a few in the family area but most of them at the ends of the south stand and behind the east goal.

A ticket office spokesman said: "We are very busy. They are going to sell out."

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Starry (paddy) would you say Meanwood, Kirkstall, Chapel Allerton, Cookridge, Headingly and Alwoodley are crummy?

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Is it me or do the official attendances always seem a bit below what you think they are. If the Leeds game sells out surely with just a few STH not able to attend, the crowd should 8,500+. But I remember being at the Notts Forest game last season and thought it was pretty much a sell but the the attendance was given as about 7,500 I think ie 1,500 empty seats.

PS Got our tickets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here