Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds sell out?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I like Bon Marche (based in Huddersfield)
Not everything is good but if you're careful you can get some useful stuff.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
We have Shoe Zone down here which sells similar stuff to Wynsors.

I remember when Shoe Zone was called Tylers and was constantly having "closing down" sales as it wobbled on the edge of bankruptcy, but never quite did fall over. Meaning my mother continued to get my "school shoes" there :rant::rant:

Until my feet got bigger than anything they sold, though :lol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Would this our biggest crowd since left goldstone? minus cardiff.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
No - let's show up those NSCers who show their ignorance of everything sartorial when they post about how they shop at Primark. It's what Leeds do. Not Brighton fans. Leave the scummy neanderthals with their Bon Marche, Primark and Quality Seconds - or if they really want to make an impression, say at a shotgun wedding above a pub in Chapeltown (or the far more likely impending court appearance) a rare visit to George of Asda for a suit with 9 buttons up the front and a Nehru collar. *shudder*

That suit? Does it come with a voucher to have optional highlights put into your mullet? And obviously a spray tan wife called Maxine.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
What a JOKE trying to get through. Their automated message is not working properly and when you hold it just cuts you off. You can't book online either. Absolute crap.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
As of 5 minutes ago......The family stand has sold out and they're now filling the stand next to it (V block I think).

But the south stand is not sold out as i've just bought a ticket in the middle of G block!

But with 5 days to go, a chance to end an unbeaten record, abuse Dennis Wise.... and a chance to go joint top. I'd be very disappointed if this wasn't a sell out!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I've just managed to get an adult and child ticket in the 'V' block, which has been made an extension of the family stand. Sounds like they still have some left as I was offered choice of seating positions:albion2:.

No that was the other one. I'm talking about the new one built on the old Sainsbury's site on London Rd. :cool:

You talk about keeping the viewpoint to football and not showing your own ignorance Yorkie but get your facts wrong about Primark!
The old Sainsbury's site hasn't been built on yet and when it is going to be converted, it will be a new Aldi store not Primark!

Last edited:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm getting some right gip from my Leeds supporting colleagues who have assumed that they will thrash us. I just so hope that we win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here