Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds sell out?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
my abiding memory is of leeds fans pushing down a wall at birmingham - 2 fans died underneath it

sorry........................cant get to like them after that

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
my abiding memory is of leeds fans pushing down a wall at birmingham - 2 fans died underneath it

sorry........................cant get to like them after that

no. one fan died and the wall gave way when the police horses came charging in and forced everyone up against it. we didnt stand around thinking oh it will be fun to push a wall down for shits and giggles.

TonyYeboah

Jan 12, 2006
I was there at Bournemouth. You gonna excuse that too and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about?
We're not on about Bournemouth are we!?!

Some idiot who's clearly clueless (claimed 2 died when it was 1) is mouthing off about Leeds fans pushing down a wall at Birmingham, when it wasn't that way at all.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Don't wanna be pedantic, but it was actually 2,828 :D

No prob, TY...plucked the figure out the air based on what I could tell from TV footage and heresay from a Darlo mate of mine, if truth be told.:laugh:

Seems like your lads are taking the Tin Pot seriously. Could be a good rematch with us in the final then :cool:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I remember the HUGE cheers from the Leeds fans (at Elland Road) when they announced (at the time) that there were some fatalaties at Hillsborough and some Liverpool fans had died.

We lost 1-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here