Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin McLeod joins Albion

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Great news that Mickey keeps bringing in experienced players, quite excited by those two so far. Shame about Westlake, seemed like a great chap.

Ok so whats next? Left Back, Central Midfielder, Striker?

Bound to be an Oatway type combative central midfielder in any Adams squad. I think a left back is a must and i'm sure Adams and Lloyd will have a striker lined up. Hopefully some bargin Eastern European striking sensation that we can flog for £2million in the Jan transfer window :)

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Certainly further evidence that we mean business in the transfer market; two signings already and we're barely into June. And by the sound of it plenty more to come. But I can't help thinking why Colchester, who will be one of our rivals for promotion/play offs, have let him go if he's that good? Still he deserves every chance, so welcome to Brighton Mr McLeod. What we need now is a signing to be really excited about and that will help fill Withdean.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Certainly further evidence that we mean business in the transfer market; two signings already and we're barely into June. And by the sound of it plenty more to come. But I can't help thinking why Colchester, who will be one of our rivals for promotion/play offs, have let him go if he's that good? Still he deserves every chance, so welcome to Brighton Mr McLeod. What we need now is a signing to be really excited about and that will help fill Withdean.

Colchester didn't let him go - he turned down their offer of a new contract

Oct 25, 2003
Certainly further evidence that we mean business in the transfer market; two signings already and we're barely into June. And by the sound of it plenty more to come. But I can't help thinking why Colchester, who will be one of our rivals for promotion/play offs, have let him go if he's that good?

colchester offered him a new contract, he declined

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

He was offered a new contract at Colchester but didn't sign to come here:thumbsup:

Damn fixtured TWICE :eek:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
But I can't help thinking why Colchester, who will be one of our rivals for promotion/play offs, have let him go if he's that good?

It sounds as though we sold the club well to him. He turned down an offer from Colchester to join us. I can't imagine that we would offer more money than them.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...but where would you rather live, Colchester or Brighton?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

QUOTE=Nemesis;2437511]It isn't Wilkins signing players so don't hold your breath.

Also, expect bhadeb to make reference to Robin Reliants and the club not moving forward as fast as DK suggested a few days ago.

what was the need for that i have even posted on this subject and you have a pop -
:tosser::tosser::tosser:[/quote]

Like you continually attacking DK without a reason-I don't need a reason. :salute::salute::salute:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Colchester fans seem very mixed about him....but one thing is for sure they think Virgo is shit and the worst player to play for them last season

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If nothing else, I'd at last make some of those look in perfect shape!

Anyway, I think the hint of exaggeration in my post may have eluded you. Maybe I could come round your house in a few hours to discuss it?:lolol:

Duh...I must be so thick. There I was thinking that the answer to our midfield problems lay with NSC's bravest keyboard warrior. Or perhaps the sarcasm in my response was a bit over your head. No matter. Anytime you want to discuss this face to face just let me know.

By the way your recent remarks about Kerry Mayo and his testimonial were particularly ****ish.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Duh...I must be so thick. There I was thinking that the answer to our midfield problems lay with NSC's bravest keyboard warrior. Or perhaps the sarcasm in my response was a bit over your head. No matter. Anytime you want to discuss this face to face just let me know.

By the way your recent remarks about Kerry Mayo and his testimonial were particularly ****ish.
Bloody hell Buzzer.I never for one moment thought you had a hard streak in you :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I would LOVE to be at a NSC meet up and see how everyone behaves...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here