Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin McLeod joins Albion

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm not hard. Not hard at all, Algie. Just sick of CB. He accused me of not having the bottle to tell him to his face that he's a bit of a tool. I called his bluff and he bottled it.

And this comment recently is quite frankly disgusting
Also guarantees the TESTIMONIAL, and if jokers like Mayo can get 6,000 mugs turning up to Withdean then Michel will fully deserve 22,000 in the first ever match at Falmer

Kerry has been player of the season, one of the top ten players EVER for Brighton in terms of appearances, a one-club man, he chose apparently to stick with Brighton even when better offers came in a few years ago, our last link with the Goldstone and an all round good guy with an uncertain future ahead of him when he retires from football. He really doesn't deserve comments like that.

Perhaps I shouldn't get worked up by those sort of comments, but I do.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Woah, calm down John. I did not "bottle it." I can't actually believe I'm having to explain this, but here it goes. Firstly, we don't know each other, so the very fact you suggested coming to my HOUSE says a lot more about your state of mind than it does mine. Secondly, and perhaps the most illogical part of your proposal was that you travel FIFTY miles in a taxi, whilst PISSED, to come to my house and speak to me (a man you've never met) in the middle of the night. There is nothing to "bottle," because I have no duty to meet some random guy on the internet who gets all sensitive about a few words on a football messageboard!! I've said I'm more than happy to say hello to you at any albion match if you feel that passionately about it, but quite how you can spin your FREAKISH behaviour in asking to come to my house into being MY fault I don't know. Do you not see the whole episode makes you look, well, to be blunt, a bit of a knob, and I'm quite surprised that in a sober state you are claiming otherwise?

It's funny how you rub so many people up the worng way. Of ocurse it's nothing to do with you really.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
That's irrelevant though, because I didn't say I don't rub people up the wrong way, or that it's nothing to do with me. This is about the rights and wrongs of visiting strangers at 2am whilst pissed:lolol:

If I knew where you lived I'd certainly consider coming round to yours pissed just to tell you how much I disagree with you. Not in any agressive way of course, I'd want a cup of tea and a hob knob. That's how I roll.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Woah, calm down John. I did not "bottle it." I can't actually believe I'm having to explain this, but here it goes. Firstly, we don't know each other, so the very fact you suggested coming to my HOUSE says a lot more about your state of mind than it does mine. Secondly, and perhaps the most illogical part of your proposal was that you travel FIFTY miles in a taxi, whilst PISSED, to come to my house and speak to me (a man you've never met) in the middle of the night. There is nothing to "bottle," because I have no duty to meet some random guy on the internet who gets all sensitive about a few words on a football messageboard!! I've said I'm more than happy to say hello to you at any albion match if you feel that passionately about it, but quite how you can spin your FREAKISH behaviour in asking to come to my house into being MY fault I don't know. Do you not see the whole episode makes you look, well, to be blunt, a bit of a knob, and I'm quite surprised that in a sober state you are claiming otherwise?

Who said anything about me making it to look like your fault. I genuinely don't understand what you are trying to say. You told me I wouldn't say what I wrote to your face. Quite clearly I was very prepared to. I called your bluff. I fail to see where blame comes into this.

Remind me who's trying to spin their way out of something?

Nice bit of editing out of the Kerry Mayo quote. For you to call anyone a knob after that little gem really does take the biscuit.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
By "my fault, " I am referring to the supposed calling of my bluff! Did you seriously think I was going to say, "Oh, ok then, I might not have a f***ing clue who you are and you appear to be totally wasted, but I'll stay up for another couple of hours until you get here?" It was totally unrealistic, and as I said the fact you seriously think it was a good idea and something you'd do says a lot about you. I'd suggest you really need to think about this. If I demanded to come to your house right now, you'd rightly think I was a bit weird, so look at it from the other angle.

I'm not trying to spin my way out of anything, but the Mayo quote had NOTHING to do with the night in question, so quite why you've brought it up now I don't know. You've chosen to look at it as a negative post, but if you examine that thread you'll see I made about 20 positive posts (including that one) about our next testimonial recipient.

I didn't call you a knob, as I'm realistic enough to know a few ramblings on here are not a representation of you as a person, but suggesting coming to my house at 2am DOES make you look like one, however you want to argue it. And how am I spinning my way out of anything? You've got to be winding me up?!!

Umm...."you wouldn't say that to my face"..."yes, I would"...."no you wouldn't"..."give me your address and I'll say it right now"..."no".

That would be the point at which you bottled it.

The Mayo quote is indicative of why I think you are a grade A tool. There is absolutely no justfication for it and to try and spin your way out of it by saying that you made 20 positive comments about Kuipers (quelle surprise) so that somehow counterbalances the shite you posted about Kerry is ludicrous, irrelevant and is plain silly.

Apparently I'm now in the wrong for choosing to view you calling Kerry a joker and the 6,000 people that chose to go to his testimonial, mugs as a negative comment. Oh, silly me.

I don't think I'm the one doing the winding up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here