Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karanka

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Interesting that even fans of other clubs don't seem to have noticed that we are in third place. It's not just the media. Several posters on that thread on Oneboro comment on how Hull and Burnley fans must be loving what's going on, but nobody mentions us.

this is good,we can come up on the rails
other managers must look at where we are with corkskrew eyes then disolve into tears
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If he's willing to walk at this crucial time in the season then he probably wasn't the right manager for them in the first place, although that will be scant consolation for the 'Boro fans.

Still it might help us a bit, so that's a good thing.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
All heresay so far, let's wait to see if he stays or goes. Personally I hope that he stays for a while, because that unrest is only going to fester and grow with him at the helm.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It ****ing blows my mind that both Boro and Derby have blown up this Season. I guess that's what spending big and the additional pressure that brings will cause.

The Boro fans were lapping Karanka up during the game at our place.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You are assuming that the chosen one is actually going to United. Personally I'm far from convinced that he will.

If not United, it will be to another top club, so the name is immaterial. On your other point I agree I hope he stays and completes the demise of Middlesbro this year culminating in a win for us in May.

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
Yep it's starting to seem like the situation we had with Gus Poyet towards the end of his reign. Throwing his rattle out of the pram, & blaming everybody but himself when the team fails to preform. THANK GOD we don't have all that anymore at the Albion.
But I can't help but laugh about Boro & Derby come to that this season, both clubs seem to be pushing the self destruct button.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It will be difficult for Karanka to come back in to the fold from this, almost impossible if they lose this weekend without him.

This news should give the other Top 6 clubs a lift, it will be interesting to see how they get on today.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It ****ing blows my mind that both Boro and Derby have blown up this Season. I guess that's what spending big and the additional pressure that brings will cause.

The Boro fans were lapping Karanka up during the game at our place.

I really wouldn't say that Middlesboro have 'blown up'. Had a few poor results yes, but still very much in the running for automatic promotion.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It will be difficult for Karanka to come back in to the fold from this, almost impossible if they lose this weekend without him.

This news should give the other Top 6 clubs a lift, it will be interesting to see how they get on today.

No disrepect to Charlton, but at the moment I think a Boro managed by Mr.Blobby, would be able to come away with three points this afternoon.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
All heresay so far, let's wait to see if he stays or goes. Personally I hope that he stays for a while, because that unrest is only going to fester and grow with him at the helm.
Good shout. Hopefully it drags on and affects them. A new manager quickly will get the players lifted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here