Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased 2 season tickets for Crystal Palace.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Technically though thats not INSIDE the banana thats UNDER the skin.....or am I being picky?

Well no, your slit should be deep enough to go through most of the banana, therefore the chocolate is stuffed into the slit into the centre of the banana.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
No real Brighton fan would even think of contemplating such a travesty

Why not?

Given a choice between watching that lot and giving up watching football, I think the vast majority, if not all would choose the latter without any hesitation whatsoever. You're either on a big wind up or you've completely lost the plot.

I'm far from losing the plot and am totally sane. Had a few months to dwell on things and have spoken with the old boy and we look at this as an adventure.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
And that is a fact. The club couldn't give a tosh about the old fans. They are interested in the newbies and new customers but when the club fall on hard times like most clubs do and they relie on the old fans because these newbies have ****ed off then the old fans will not be around either and just say, yeah we remember when we old fans were forgotten and become customers and were treated like fodder.

We'll not be around either.
The inverted commas in my post passed you by then!

I think you will find the club want to attract new fans whilst retaining existing fans. They now happily able to get rid of the shit that sinks to the bottom though. Guess which bit you are!

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
The inverted commas in my post passed you by then!

I think you will find the club want to attract new fans whilst retaining existing fans. They now happily able to get rid of the shit that sinks to the bottom though. Guess which bit you are!

Strange that they thought we was the most loyal fans in the world when we had season tickets at Gillingahm. my, how times have changed.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Slit the skin along the inside bend, careful not to pierce the skin through the other side. Stuff buttons into the slit. Wrap in tin foil, stick on bar-b-que or fire.

Those tiny marshmellows can be a good addition too. Once done cook it in the ashes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On reflection I'm beginning to warm to Mr Belly. Its a primal scream. Incoherent and ill considered. Good luck to you.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Of course they are bigger Palace fans than us, we are going for the day out, Train, food, maybe take in a restaurant afterwards and the atmosphere. Never know we could sell our match day tickets for a few hundred quid for one match that would pay for our season tickets.

Can see this season being fun.

You can get help my friend, it's not too late, people have all sorts of problems and there are plenty of people out there that can help. I'm sure there are qualified people on here that can help. Go and seek that help my friend, go and seek that help.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
Why not?

I'm far from losing the plot and am totally sane. Had a few months to dwell on things and have spoken with the old boy and we look at this as an adventure.

No way will you be walking into the home end at SP next season, give me your stand, block and seat number to prove you're not lying...

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No way will you be walking into the home end at SP next season, give me your stand, block and seat number to prove you're not lying...

IF which its not but IF he had don't forget he isn't a Palace fan so therefor can see right though you silly Nigel plot. :facepalm:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Strange that they thought we was the most loyal fans in the world when we had season tickets at Gillingahm. my, how times have changed.

So why not watch Gillingham then? Or Crawley, or however many other teams you could choose?

More importantly, do you like banana's or not!?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You have to hand it to the belly. Nothing has wound up our alice visitors like this for . . . ever? Lol!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here