Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased 2 season tickets for Crystal Palace.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Don't worry, we'll not be back in a long long time. And Palace is yes the most convenient club for us. How are we going to get dirt cheap season tickets at Chelsea, Spurs etc?

Total boll*cks.
Why not just admit that you'd rather watch Premier League teams rather than lower league teams much closer to home.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As I've said before, there are members who will be unable to get seats next season

Let me guess: for the Man United game? :D

Cough <plastic> Cough.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Oh please do! In fact please cheer as loud as you can when the opposition score. You're not in the Holmesdale by any chance are you?

What you talking about. How would you noticed me clapping when hundreds will be out their chairs cheering the opposition, we're keeping it low key.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Feel bad for anyone having to sit in selhurst for 19 games next season getting smashed each week.

Do you really? I'm going to love it.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
As I've said before, there are members who will be unable to get seats next season. I wanna try my best to ensure they get those seats...
You could always try clearing the surrounding area to expand the ground

article-2023874-0D5C5A9100000578-68_964x630.jpg

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Glory hunter !

No. I know I can't watch Brighton but coming home from nearly every other game at Selhurst then I'll have the biggest grin on my face. Win Win Win as far as I'm concerned whereas my dad will be asking what restaurant are we stopping at, another win win win situation.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No. I know I can't watch Brighton but coming home from nearly every other game at Selhurst then I'll have the biggest grin on my face. Win Win Win as far as I'm concerned whereas my dad will be asking what restaurant are we stopping at, another win win win situation.

"I'm a real boy!"

pinocchio1.gif

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Total boll*cks.
Why not just admit that you'd rather watch Premier League teams rather than lower league teams much closer to home.

Believe me when I say I don't want to watch premiership football, I could stay in doors and watch it on sky.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
What you talking about. How would you noticed me clapping when hundreds will be out their chairs cheering the opposition, we're keeping it low key.

Although there may have been an element of that at the AMEX when you played Leeds last season, the club have put in some very good anti-plastic measures that will make it very difficult for opposition supporters to get in. Evidently not quite difficult in your case, but we weren't counting on opposition fans buying ST's!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
whereas my dad will be asking what restaurant are we stopping at, another win win win situation.

Restaurants. In Croydon.

Big fan of burger & chips, is he?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Do you really? I'm going to love it.
You've got a nasty hidden streak :laugh::wink:

What's the record for the least points in the premiershit - high time it was beaten?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Although there may have been an element of that at the AMEX when you played Leeds last season, the club have put in some very good anti-plastic measures that will make it very difficult for opposition supporters to get in. Evidently not quite difficult in your case, but we weren't counting on opposition fans buying ST's!

So tough that I bought 2 without passing wind.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

God, yeah, it's embarrassing when plastic fans of opposing teams buy seats in amongst the home fans. Nightmare. You must be very proud it never happens at Palace....oh...

article-1362836-023D4A5E0000044D-245_468x407.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here