Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased 2 season tickets for Crystal Palace.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What, you still haven't sold 16000 season tickets!!?? Tell me you're joking?

There was supposed to be a daily update on season tickets sold until they realised the numbers being sold would be seen as comical by other Premier League clubs. Still about 1,500 short of the target I gather.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
No way will you be walking into the home end at SP next season, give me your stand, block and seat number to prove you're not lying...

lol Bloody love it. I'll do better than mate. I'll take pictures of us in your end, faces covered mind.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Strange that they thought we was the most loyal fans in the world when we had season tickets at Gillingahm. my, how times have changed.

So loyal you bought season tickets to watch our fiercest rivals next season.

As has been pointed out earlier, 99.9% of LOYAL Brighton fans would rather watch Eastbourne, Crawley, Lewes, Whitehawk or Bevendean bloody Badgers than Crystal Palace!

The phrase 'more money than sense' seems very appropriate here.

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
When Big Belly got barred from The Amex for being rude to a steward was this because he was worried about being caught smuggling a banana? Also, I may be wrong but I think this gentleman threatened to quit being a Brighton fan as he was particularly upset at the demise of Gully's Girls

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Big belly - the only man in the history of the universe to be a lone sheep amongst a pack of joint Palace and Albion wolves

Oh well, so be it. Not only am I watching my back but need mirrors in all directions at the moment but am only telling the truth about tickets and not on a fishing trip.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Glory hunter !

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Leave it out. We are customers and the club don't want out custom no more so what are we suppose to do? People choice between M&S AND Tescos. Whats the difference? You shop in one place are you leagully bind to shop in that place for ever?
So you are not a fan then. If that is the case, then fine, although I would have thought there are other clubs more convenient for you - chelsea, manure, spurs, any other glory seekers etc.

Don't come back.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
lol Bloody love it. I'll do better than mate. I'll take pictures of us in your end, faces covered mind.

I'm not interested in ambushing you, I intend to make sure the seats you have allegedly purchased go to Palace fans. PM me your e-mail address please...

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
To be fair to you Bigbelly, watching Palace getting hammered every week will be fantastic entertainment. Shame you couldn't get a BHA season ticket sorted, but this truly is the next best thing. Make sure you don't get caught laughing.

:clap:

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
So you are not a fan then. If that is the case, then fine, although I would have thought there are other clubs more convenient for you - chelsea, manure, spurs, any other glory seekers etc.

Don't come back.

Don't worry, we'll not be back in a long long time. And Palace is yes the most convenient club for us. How are we going to get dirt cheap season tickets at Chelsea, Spurs etc?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well if it is true then f**k right off! There will be scores of Palace fans who are unable to get tickets

Ladies & gentlemen: the second biggest lie of this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here