Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased 2 season tickets for Crystal Palace.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
And that is a fact. The club couldn't give a tosh about the old fans. They are interested in the newbies and new customers but when the club fall on hard times like most clubs do and they relie on the old fans because these newbies have ****ed off then the old fans will not be around either and just say, yeah we remember when we old fans were forgotten and become customers and were treated like fodder.

We'll not be around either.

Well you certainly won't be with any luck,...

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
And that is a fact. The club couldn't give a tosh about the old fans. They are interested in the newbies and new customers but when the club fall on hard times like most clubs do and they relie on the old fans because these newbies have ****ed off then the old fans will not be around either and just say, yeah we remember when we old fans were forgotten and become customers and were treated like fodder.

We'll not be around either.

Anyone got a tissue? This thread is quality!

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
No real Brighton fan would even think of contemplating such a travesty. Given a choice between watching that lot and giving up watching football, I think the vast majority, if not all would choose the latter without any hesitation whatsoever. You're either on a big wind up or you've completely lost the plot.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wouldn't fear the internet cyber warriors if I was you, we'll have a ball on our day outs.

You are aware that you've got Whitehawk and Eastbourne in the Blue Square South, then Crawley Town in L1, Bognor and Lewes in the Rymans, all closer than Palace....and probably much more enjoyable days out.

I thought you said your dad was disabled, and yet you're going to take him to a ground that's a nightmare to get to?

You've certainly convinced everyone on here....

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013
lol. You are taking the piss right? Telling me to **** right off as Palace fans are unable to get tickets? Can't stop laughing. I've just bought 2 tickets and if you and your fans are so desperate then why not ****ing well buy them now while they are on sale.

No excuses.

Also, not all our fans are as flush as you, still makes them a million times a bigger Palace fan than you, that's why we have a membership scheme for people who haven't got £500 in one go. There will still be fans left out and disappointed, even if all the ST seats haven't gone already... (Although there are not many left at all...)

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Well you certainly won't be with any luck,...

Why luck. Palace season ticket holders next season. Makes me want to vomit
but sometime in life you have to make choices. Whether it's job location or best for your family and I've chosen the latter.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Also, not all our fans are as flush as you, still makes them a million times a bigger Palace fan than you, that's why we have a membership scheme for people who haven't got £500 in one go. There will still be fans left out and disappointed, even if all the ST seats haven't gone already... (Although there are not many left at all...)

Let's just hope your stewards don't ask to search his laptop bag...

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Didn't think I'd ever do that in my life time and still doubting my sanity. As we're banned from the Amex then I've spoken at length with my dad about filling the void for Saturday afternoons that has been created since my ban so we had a chat about joining Crawly which he wasn't to keen on plus he'd never make the long trek so I mentioned Palace, Fearing a backlash from him he was rather calm. He likes the idea of spending time on the train and a day out and he was more than happy to agree on joining.

He does mis his days out and pies so we've got two season tickets for the season. I'm doing it for him more than me. Brighton have said I'm not allowed to attend any Albion related game so if Palace get Brighton in the cup does that mean we can't attend even thou we've taken our custom elsewhere?

Not sure where your from but Why didn't you just support your local football club ?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Well if it is true then f**k right off! There will be scores of Palace fans who are unable to get tickets and there's plastic old you sterilising the atmosphere. Fingers crossed you get found out, and at the very least you can take your "custom" elsewhere... If what you wrote is true that is!

why should crippled alice fans not get tickets if Bigbelly walked straight in and got 2????

Ive told you before ALWAYS CHECK GROUPON

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place

What, you still haven't sold 16000 season tickets!!?? Tell me you're joking?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

Of course they are bigger Palace fans than us, we are going for the day out, Train, food, maybe take in a restaurant afterwards and the atmosphere. Never know we could sell our match day tickets for a few hundred quid for one match that would pay for our season tickets.

Can see this season being fun.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Not sure where your from but Why didn't you just support your local football club ?

Clearly BB really knows his football as there is no other choice besides Brighton or Palace...:facepalm:

You are aware that you've got Whitehawk and Eastbourne in the Blue Square South, then Crawley Town in L1, Bognor and Lewes in the Rymans, all closer than Palace....and probably much more enjoyable days out.

I thought you said your dad was disabled, and yet you're going to take him to a ground that's a nightmare to get to?

You've certainly convinced everyone on here....

but sometime in life you have to make choices. Whether it's job location or best for your family and I've chosen the latter.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea

Ok say this is a real post which I don't think it is....
Palace makes no sense at all! Why choose your biggest rivals to go and watch when there are half a dozen clubs round here you can go see? I'm assuming you want them to lose every game??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here