Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased 2 season tickets for Crystal Palace.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well if it is true then f**k right off! There will be scores of Palace fans who are unable to get tickets and there's plastic old you sterilising the atmosphere. Fingers crossed you get found out, and at the very least you can take your "custom" elsewhere... If what you wrote is true that is!

Looks like no one wants you Bigbelly. Not going to put your old man through that are you?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I didn't realise you could buy season tickets for the away section at Palace.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Well if it is true then f**k right off! There will be scores of Palace fans who are unable to get tickets and there's plastic old you sterilising the atmosphere. Fingers crossed you get found out, and at the very least you can take your "custom" elsewhere... If what you wrote is true that is!

lol. You are taking the piss right? Telling me to **** right off as Palace fans are unable to get tickets? Can't stop laughing. I've just bought 2 tickets and if you and your fans are so desperate then why not ****ing well buy them now while they are on sale.

No excuses.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Sorry but you and your like might like getting walked all over but I have morals and and go by the law. I was standing up for what I believed in unlike you so not having anyone treat me like a criminal.

You were incandescent with rage when i passed by and saw you with stewards etc...what happened to you after didn't surprise me...and you went off on one on here for what seemed like a month etc etc
and to be honest its hard to tell the difference between fact and fiction ..i mean why an earth come on here about your latest adventure...unless your fishing with the biggest bait of bullshit seen.
Have a nice summer

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
lol. You are taking the piss right? Telling me to **** right off as Palace fans are unable to get tickets? Can't stop laughing. I've just bought 2 tickets and if you and your fans are so desperate then why not ****ing well buy them now while they are on sale.

No excuses.

I'm starting to think football isn't for you, go take your dad to watch the cricket or something....

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

No excuses.

I agree with this bit.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Leave it out. We are customers and the club don't want out custom no more so what are we suppose to do? People choice between M&S AND Tescos. Whats the difference? You shop in one place are you leagully bind to shop in that place for ever?
I am sure the club want all the 'customers' they can get, but I am sure you won't be missed at the Amex.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
You were incandescent with rage when i passed by and saw you with stewards etc...what happened to you after didn't surprise me...and you went off on one on here for what seemed like a month etc etc
and to be honest its hard to tell the difference between fact and fiction ..i mean why an earth come on here about your latest adventure...unless your fishing with the biggest bait of bullshit seen.
Have a nice summer

Ok whatever. It's Fiction in your brain.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

No excuses.

Sounds like there could be a few fireworks up Smellhurst next season!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have a nice summer
It would have been amusing if none of NSC replied to this thread.

Palace man

Jan 31, 2013

No excuses.

Ok, one way to pretty much prove you're not on the wind up is to post your seat details... Now lets see if you're telling the truth...

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I am sure the club want all the 'customers' they can get, but I am sure you won't be missed at the Amex.

And that is a fact. The club couldn't give a tosh about the old fans. They are interested in the newbies and new customers but when the club fall on hard times like most clubs do and they relie on the old fans because these newbies have ****ed off then the old fans will not be around either and just say, yeah we remember when we old fans were forgotten and become customers and were treated like fodder.

We'll not be around either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here