Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just JUST over 12,000 at Selhurst tonight! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Admin? :lolol: Please do continue to keep clutching straws and making excuses.

It's not an excuse as you and all of you deluded Nigel know full well-it is factual that you are running at a loss, again, and will no doubt follow your usual route of clearing your debts by f***ing all of your creditors. For a third time. The very same method that allowed you to maintain a false league position for more than 12 years. Now sonny, please run along, I expect mummy's wondering where you are.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
So the 4000 that no longer turn up at Smellhurst aren't plastics but the old Brighton fans who are RETURNING to the club are? Maybe you'd like to explain your logic?

You really are an odious little twerp who has less of a grasp on reality than a tory back bencher.

Oh yes You are right "Old Brighton Fans Returning to the club" THE SEASON YOU MOVE INTO A NEW STADIUM :laugh:. Is that what you call them now, Bloody Hell there Netural fans and will LEAVE once your League form suffers just look at Coventry. :facepalm:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Slightly, But theyll come Back its mainly down to Ticket Prices and what happened over the last couple of years didnt help.

So, that excuse is ok for you but 12 years at 6000 then 8000 capacity Withdean had no impact on our fan base? Please explain how that works?

As I've said previously-you really are an odious little twerp with no grasp on reality.

Last season over 19,000 So they are there, just cause they dont come doesnt make them Plastic like yours.

Right I said I wouldnt get involved but rolling back the years of my NSC posting "ethics" I f***ing well am. You are a complete and utter moron. The ridiculous emergence of Palace and indeed other fans on this board would suggest a complete infatuation and jealousy from the opposition. Let's be clear here, our fanbase is certainly not made up of "plastics" as you label them. We, as shown by our previous attendances at the Goldstone, have a very good fanbase and indeed a large catchment area to attract "new fans". I would like to see what would happen if palace are confined to playing at an athletics track for 10 + years.

Also as with ANY new stadium in the country an increase in attendance comes about. What happens if you get your new ground? If you fill it you will claim you have a better fanbase than us and if you dont you will claim that you dont want the plastics there and have a terrific atmosphere in your shell of a ground with the core supporters.

To add to the above also with a good run of form or higher league standing attendances increase at football clubs. This was certainly the case with us last season at the Withdean, selling out many games. You lot at Selhurst seem to be immune from this notion with many of your "large" fambase seemingly staying away from the incredible footballing wizadry that Sir Dougie f***ing Freedman has installed at the club. You manipulate common sense in all of your ludicrous postings.

At this present time we are getting more people attending our games than you. f*** off and deal with it. Also to celebrate that your club has won 2 in 2 shows what a pitiful existence your all living in at the moment. Go and get a f***ing life you utter cretin.

Last edited:

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
It's not an excuse as you and all of you deluded Nigel know full well-it is factual that you are running at a loss, again, and will no doubt follow your usual route of clearing your debts by f***ing all of your creditors. For a third time. The very same method that allowed you to maintain a false league position for more than 12 years. Now sonny, please run along, I expect mummy's wondering where you are.

1-3, Above Your Shit at Christmas (Like the past 25 years) and your comeback is our Admin? :wanker:Seriously dont have time for Bullshitting, Filthy little Peasents like yourself.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
So, that excuse is ok for you but 12 years at 6000 then 8000 capacity Withdean had no impact on our fan base? Please explain how that works?

As I've said previously-you really are an odious little twerp with no grasp on reality.

Well You managed to almost sell out the AMEX why not Withdean, what was stopping you? Fans put of By the Stadium or League One football? Plastic Band Wagon Jumpers the lot of them.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
This year, we will not be running at a loss due to our Carling Cup run.

You know that other teams are losing £10m+ a year in the Championship? Palace bank on losing £2m a year. That has already been recovered due to being a successful team.

The fact that we have offers on the table totalling £15m for players would mean we could wipe out any debts for 7 years if we wanted to.

But, we have no need to sell. As we have 4 owners who actually have a business mind.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
HAHAHAHA Normal Service Well And Truly Resumed, and you are STILL Banging on about OUR attendances, from a club who averaged 6466 in a 8850 Capacity stadium last season, deluded Plastics. :lolol:

Actually it was 7341 average last season. Get your facts right!

I have to say though that having watched the Albion and the Albion Palace rivalry since the early 70's, one of the best things is that the two clubs are similarly sized. All things being equal, I think both clubs have a potential fan base that could fill a 30K stadium. We've both done it before. However, as we are now, only one of us is close to doing that. The new stadium has been huge for us of course, the last 14 years have been a living nightmare, but we also have an owner that everyone believes in and who is willing to spend his own money to ensure the club prospers. I think if Palace had the stadium, good ownership and promises to continue to spend wisely, they'd be on a similar footing. However I think that's 10 years away for them by which time we'll be well above them and they'll struggle to remain treading water.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The irony of this site going on about attendances after your fans gave up and LOST your ground says a lot.

Clumsy.

3-1. 2 point gap. Etc. Etc.

Palace - small, insignificant little club with half the fans of BHA. Enjoy the dizzy heights while they last.

seggers

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
1-3, Above Your Shit at Christmas (Like the past 25 years) and your comeback is our Admin? :wanker:Seriously dont have time for Bullshitting, Filthy little Peasents like yourself.

If that's how you feel piss off back to your own board... I find it pathetic you feel the need to register on a rivals board just to add a little excitement to your life.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
How cute coming from a club that averaged "just JUST over" 6000 for the last 10 years.

We do understand you are a thick inbred scum but you really do not need to advertise the fact.

A little lesson in maths you silly boy. Withdean held a capacity of just over 6,000 which grew to just over 8,000 over the decade, are you keeping up so far? Now if you went to school once you would understand that you cannot put 19,000 people in a 6,000 stadium... see where this is going yet? Probably not. We filled around 90% of that stadium at home league games, and the left over seats were generally allocated away seats. We are still filling over 90% of our new stadium with generally away allocations not being filled. Is it finally filling that hole in your head where a brain should be yet?

We filled Withdean on average, over 90% season in, season out and we are now filling the Amex at 92% of capacity. If your sardine can holds a maximum of 8 sardines, you cannot put another 20 in there. f*** me these Croydon halfwits are very poorly educated.

Your 12,000 crowd tonight, around 2,000 off your average is about 43% of your capacity, assuming it is 26k, never taken much notice. So basically you are drawing less than half the crowds percentage wise as we are, and you have been for many, many years.

Now can you shut up, go irritate your pikey brethren and sign up for night school?

Thank you.

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
Get your calculators and percentages out for the lads!

Some utterly cringeworthy and embarrassing posts on this thread from both sides. Attendances count for bugger all, it's what happens on the pitch that matters.

Roll on January 31st so the real bragging rights can be determined once more.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Get your calculators and percentages out for the lads!

Some utterly cringeworthy and embarrassing posts on this thread from both sides. Attendances count for bugger all, it's what happens on the pitch that matters.

Roll on January 31st so the real bragging rights can be determined once more.

Some of us get very f***ing tired of having to read these slime trying to belittle our support. There is not an ounce of argument about our 6,7,8k crowds in a stadium that holds 6,7,8k... so if it embarrasses you may I suggest you go play dominoes or something and not read NSC?

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
Some of us get very f***ing tired of having to read these slime trying to belittle our support. There is not an ounce of argument about our 6,7,8k crowds in a stadium that holds 6,7,8k... so if it embarrasses you may I suggest you go play dominoes or something and not read NSC?

May I suggest you find a hobby/have a Horlicks/chill out. I find the whole obsession with attendances incredibly bizarre. But if it keeps you happy, you carry on and leave the real stuff, in that of the actual football, to others.

What next, a thread bragging about the quality of the plastic that the season tickets are printed on? Stirring stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here