Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just JUST over 12,000 at Selhurst tonight! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
May I suggest you find a hobby/have a Horlicks/chill out. I find the whole obsession with attendances incredibly bizarre. But if it keeps you happy, you carry on and leave the real stuff, in that of the actual football, to others.

What next, a thread bragging about the quality of the plastic that the season tickets are printed on? Stirring stuff.

What a cringeworthy and embarrassing reply.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
What a joke of a football club.

Joke excuses for their shit support as well, "oohhhh we're poor and haven't got any money" Well get a f***ing job and stop sponging off the rest of us you sad surrey yokel retards, I'm sure you can all pick up a mop and clean toilets - that should give you plenty of money to get your bargain basement groupon tickets :tosser:

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
They would probably make threads like this to us last year, about there being JUST over 5 thousand at Withdean or whatever.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
The fact that you replied to this thread suggests you do...Face it, you weeds are hurting big time. We're above you in the league, outclassed you by 3 goals to 1 at the Amex, nicked your top scorer, won at Old Trafford and are in the semi-finals of a major cup. On top of that we have some of the best young talent outside of the Premiership in the likes of Zaha, Clyne, Scannell and Williams, 3 out of 4 of them signed up on long deals. If the Palace vs Brighton rivalry was a boxing match, the ref would have stopped it long ago...

Yes,when we were top....something you have'nt managed yet!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
What a joke of a football club.

Joke excuses for their shit support as well, "oohhhh we're poor and haven't got any money" Well get a f***ing job and stop sponging off the rest of us you sad surrey yokel retards, I'm sure you can all pick up a mop and clean toilets - that should give you plenty of money to get your bargain basement groupon tickets :tosser:
Sorry Billy,they only vandalise toilets........ in a fit of jealousy.....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
12k should sustain them I would think, their team of kids and has-beens shouldn't be on too high a wage......doesn't really matter if it won't cover the costs either, as history has proven (twice).

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You have NOTHING to Gloat about. 1-3, Above you at Christmas AGIAN. (For the past 25 years so Nothing out of the ordinary), Oh and Thanks for that Murray Chap, Really works His socks off.

Oh dear, its customary you know, when capitalising a word to emphasise it, you SPELL it correctly :facepalm:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Can someone please give this to Gus before the 31/1. THANK f*** we are playing Saints before then so he can get his silly comments out the way before the IMPORTANT game.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
The fact that you replied to this thread suggests you do...Face it, you weeds are hurting big time. We're above you in the league, outclassed you by 3 goals to 1 at the Amex, nicked your top scorer, won at Old Trafford and are in the semi-finals of a major cup. On top of that we have some of the best young talent outside of the Premiership in the likes of Zaha, Clyne, Scannell and Williams, 3 out of 4 of them signed up on long deals. If the Palace vs Brighton rivalry was a boxing match, the ref would have stopped it long ago...

come on matey. you make beating a reserve side sound like you're a bunch of heroes...are you really that shit then?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I find the OBSESSION with Palace's attendance very two bob.

We haven't averaged a 10k crowd for 20+ years, get over yourselves.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
1-3, Above Your Shit at Christmas (Like the past 25 years) and your comeback is our Admin? :wanker:Seriously dont have time for Bullshitting, Filthy little Peasents like yourself.

that's a bit loosh isn't it, your only come back is saying 1-3. In and out. What are you, 8?

The irony of this site going on about attendances after your fans gave up and LOST your ground says a lot.

Clumsy.

3-1. 2 point gap. Etc. Etc.

For this post alone you should be f***ing ashamed of yourself.

Now go and read about how we LOST our ground you thick, inbred, caravan dwelling, six fingered, little stream of piss.

Happy Xmas.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Considering 14 of those years included 2 at Gillingham and 12 at Withdean I think it's you who needs getting over yourself. Prior to that the club was being run into the ground for reasons we all know for how many years? That accounts for most of the 20 years you talk about. Your knowledge about The Albion appears as limited as your friends from up the A23. Are you a Palace sympathiser or something because you appear to be with a stupid comment like the above?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The irony of this site going on about attendances after your fans gave up and LOST your ground says a lot.

Clumsy.

3-1. 2 point gap. Etc. Etc.

Even allowing for the confusion arising from all of your extra digits when counting on your fingers, even an inbred **** like you must be able to see that you are only 1 point above us?

Now, what were you saying about clumsy?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint

What a horribly pretentious comment. 'This whole crowd thing is beneath me. I'm the bigger person as I can
see both sides of the argument' - aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh. This is a football message board, Palace
are the enemy, it's not a complicated formula

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

I have to agree, this rubbish about attendances is utterly embarassing. The natrual ebb and flow of football dictates there will be times in both our clubs history where one will attract more fans than the other, it just so happens that we are on the up and palace are experiencing a relative decline, hardly surprising given the current economic climate.

Having a pop at Palace when we are only just competing with them for the first time in a generation is not only bloody stupid it shows a distinct lack of class, some people are going to look very stupid if they finish above us or god forbid gain promotion.

REMEMBER WHERE WE CAME FROM KNOBHEADS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here