Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just JUST over 12,000 at Selhurst tonight! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
But then surely they can just say that we've just moved into a spanking new stadium and have gone up a division as champions while they have been on the same league for a while in a god awful stadium?? If we're both still in same league in 4/5 years then let's hope we still average more than them!!

Well the point I'm trying to make is more about them than us. It might be a rubbish stadium, but it's hardly the Withdean and very easy to get to. I could be there in 15 mins from where I live now, but I'd struggle to see a Palace shirt in my neck of the woods. I think they suffer from a bit of an identity crises to be honest.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
HAHAHAHA Normal Service Well And Truly Resumed, and you are STILL Banging on about OUR attendances, from a club who averaged 6466 in a 8850 Capacity stadium last season, deluded Plastics. :lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
HAHAHAHA Normal Service Well And Truly Resumed, and you are STILL Banging on about OUR attendances, from a club who averaged 6466 in a 8850 Capacity stadium last season, deluded Plastics. :lolol:

.. but they must be a concern. Irrespective of your old stadium (compared to ours), you away support is horrendous ?

In all seriousness, I know you have a huge following - but they just can't be bothered to turn up for games. Forget about us, you are an established Championship Club.

15,150 against Millwall, you should be doing better than that in this league.

Last edited:

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
.. but they must be a concern. Irrespective of your old stadium (compared to ours), you away support is horrendous ?

In all seriousness, I know you have a huge following - but they just can't be bothered to turn up for games. Forget about us, you are an established Championship Club.

WRONG, They COULD turn up IF they had the money (The Reading Game Proved we have the fan Base), which they simply dont which is understandable Plus Live on sky.......

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
WRONG, They COULD turn up IF they had the money (The Reading Game Proved we have the fan Base), which they simply dont which is understandable Plus Live on sky.......

Prices too high then ?

The Live on Sky argument obviously has nothing to do with money though. The monthly price is higher than a home ticket at Selhurst and even if you watch it in the pub you'll end up spending a packet with beer prices these days. It smacks off can't be arsed.

It isn't the lowest league gate of the season either....

Last edited:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
You have NOTHING to Gloat about. 1-3, Above you at Christmas AGIAN. (For the past 25 years so Nothing out of the ordinary), Oh and Thanks for for Murray Chap, Really works His socks off.

What is Up with The Random capitalisation at The Start of Words? R u a Mongoloid?

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND

15,150 against Millwall, you should be doing better than that in this league.

Last season over 19,000 So they are there, just cause they dont come doesnt make them Plastic like yours.

Feb 14, 2010

Had the money, are you joking? You will find the average income on the south coast towns much less than in Croydon and Coulsdon. Reason, croydon is closer to London. Try getting a highly paid job in places like Hastings, Newhaven, Shoreham, or Worthing. Its why Sussex people mainly work in London if they have a good job or else move to London. Fact is that after the most successful 25 years in your history, you still cant pull in 13000. That is why palace is a joke club.

Jul 5, 2003
In all seriousness why do you come on here? Im intrigued, please if you can explain. No go on try.
Simple. "WE ARE RIVALS" and to me there is no other rivalry like ours through out the country that matters, we hate each other, enough said, :)

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Makes me laugh how quickly the pikeys turn up here to gloat whenever they manage to win. Obviously a mark of how much they look up to us that they measure their own success against us. Personally I couldn't give a flying toss what Palarse are doing.

Well Coming from one of you very own fans Apparently it would take a "Miracle" to win so.... :clap:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

When are you going to start using that dormant organ between your ears?

You've had 25 years to make yourselves such a massive force that you are all gloating about being ONE point above the new boys in this division at Christmas? You must be so proud. 25 years of building a team that you didn't pay for-twice, and you have the audacity to come on here gloating?

Go away dimwit and return when more than a few of your brain cells are firing together. No wonder we have a superiority complex-you make it so easy.

Does 'normal service resumed' mean that you are running up huge debts and will be f***ing over creditors once again?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Last season over 19,000 So they are there, just cause they dont come doesnt make them Plastic like yours.

Not talking about us - we've obviously had the new stadium effect. But you've just demonstrated a 4000 drop in attendance for a big local derby. That's a cause for concern is it not ?

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Had the money, are you joking? You will find the average income on the south coast towns much less than in Croydon and Coulsdon. Reason, croydon is closer to London. Try getting a highly paid job in places like Hastings, Newhaven, Shoreham, or Worthing. Its why Sussex people mainly work in London if they have a good job or else move to London. Fact is that after the most successful 25 years in your history, you still cant pull in 13000. That is why palace is a joke club.

Errmm.. Our average Attendance this season is higher than your average attendances for the past 3 Decades so please Sir, dont Mock our attendances.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
When are you going to start using that dormant organ between your ears?

You've had 25 years to make yourselves such a massive force that you are all gloating about being ONE point above the new boys in this division at Christmas? You must be so proud. 25 years of building a team that you didn't pay for-twice, and you have the audacity to come on here gloating?

Go away dimwit and return when more than a few of your brain cells are firing together. No wonder we have a superiority complex-you make it so easy.

Does 'normal service resumed' mean that you are running up huge debts and will be f***ing over creditors once again?

Admin? :lolol: Please do continue to keep clutching straws and making excuses.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

So the 4000 that no longer turn up at Smellhurst aren't plastics but the old Brighton fans who are RETURNING to the club are? Maybe you'd like to explain your logic?

You really are an odious little twerp who has less of a grasp on reality than a tory back bencher.

Jul 5, 2003
Not talking about us - we've obviously had the new stadium effect. But you've just demonstrated a 4000 drop in attendance for a big local derby. That's a cause for concern is it not ?
it should be a concern for us all, football is not what it use to be, there was a time when you could go and watch anyone you wanted to on the day, not no more, plus who can afford it now ??? ............SGE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here