Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just JUST over 12,000 at Selhurst tonight! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
2 wins in 9 league games. Palace are on a ROLL!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
we couldn't sell out Withdean half the time ffs:facepalm: some on here are so cringe/obsessed it's unreal

i cant wait til jan 31st but do we need 5 threads every time palace play and dont get 3 points in front of 23000

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
we couldn't sell out Withdean half the time ffs:facepalm: some on here are so cringe/obsessed it's unreal

i cant wait til jan 31st but do we need 5 threads every time palace play and dont get 3 points in front of 23000

Maybe because it had no roof, portakabins everywhere, a hammer net, 6 stands, an athletics track round the side, no facilities, we were at the arse end of League One and you had to pay £30 for the privilege?
You seriously think we'd have been getting 5000 odd if we were still at the Goldstone?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Still laughing now that we are above you? how pathetic indeed.

Approximately the same amount as when you were above us for a fortnight. Season ain't over yet mate. Maybe then you can crow. I have a feeling you'll need to have some excuses ready.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Makes me laugh how quickly the pikeys turn up here to gloat whenever they manage to win. Obviously a mark of how much they look up to us that they measure their own success against us.
Personally I couldn't give a flying toss what Palarse are doing.

The fact that you replied to this thread suggests you do...Face it, you weeds are hurting big time. We're above you in the league, outclassed you by 3 goals to 1 at the Amex, nicked your top scorer, won at Old Trafford and are in the semi-finals of a major cup. On top of that we have some of the best young talent outside of the Premiership in the likes of Zaha, Clyne, Scannell and Williams, 3 out of 4 of them signed up on long deals. If the Palace vs Brighton rivalry was a boxing match, the ref would have stopped it long ago...

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
How cute coming from a club that averaged "just JUST over" 6000 for the last 10 years. On a Monday night on Sky with hardly any away fans, I couldn't give a toss about our attendance. After all, we're above you, we've beaten you 3-1, we've got a better goal difference and we're in the semi's of the cup :)

A cup, not THE cup.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Seriously? You come out of the ground and log straight on to a Brighton message board?

That is really f***ing sad. The smeggy sons of Smellhurst win, they're in a car heading to East Croydon and one of the idiots can't wait to get on here (for the first time in weeks). How f***ing pathetic-he's probably on the train now, knocking one out.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The fact that you replied to this thread suggests you do...Face it, you weeds are hurting big time. We're above you in the league, outclassed you by 3 goals to 1 at the Amex, nicked your top scorer, won at Old Trafford and are in the semi-finals of a major cup. On top of that we have some of the best young talent outside of the Premiership in the likes of Zaha, Clyne, Scannell and Clyne, 3 out of 4 of them signed up on long deals. If the Palace vs Brighton rivalry was a boxing match, the ref would have stopped it long ago...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This is what its ALL about. Long may it CONTINUE. Soton f*** off. It will always ALWAYS be The Palace Bastards regardless of what Poyet may think.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
It's turning out to be a funny old season. You're above us for two weeks and our retort is "Yea but we smashed you 1-3 at the AMEX"

We go above you for two weeks and you retort with "Yea but you get 12,000 crowds HAHAHA"

Round and round in circles.

Jul 5, 2003
Makes me laugh how quickly the pikeys turn up here to gloat whenever they manage to win. Obviously a mark of how much they look up to us that they measure their own success against us. Personally I couldn't give a flying toss what Palarse are doing.
I honestly think we played crap tonight,( the same with the derby game, no hang on that was worse), and living in Kernow, its a tad expensive to travel every week, also its Christmas week too, but yes I do like reading what is on here, and even tho I hate everything Brighton but APART FROM ALL THAT, you do have some really good fans who I did enjoy the company of and banter with, I might not be liked by some on here or the Hikers rest/standard, but I still even now do put in for the REMF, I met Roberts mum and what a lovely woman she was too, and that was so sad to hear when she talked about her son that night of the first REMF, see blackcap, some of us might hate or Brighton as a whole, and tesco's, and the slim fat git too, but some of us have a heart..........SGE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here