Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been posted on the Amex North Stand's facebook page

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
There was a question?

You are now making yourself look a complete tit. That question mark usually means its a question!

Im sure you will find plenty similar to what this boy has posted. Will you? Of course not, so why this person in particular?

You completely avoided this point. Now if you weren't completely thick you would have noticed it was the opposite of my assumption that you trawl the web looking for wrongs to right. So why this case? If you feel so strongly that this sort of thing needs to be stopped there are plenty of worse cases two clicks of your mouse away. So you don't really care do you? You could really find some bad people very easily but you don't. That makes you the worst kind of vigilante. Pure bandwagonjumper because some people here were getting outraged at a child posting a couple of thing like you'll get poo on your willy with slightY stronger language.

Don't try and make out you have better morals than me, that is bullshit. I just have some common sense and a real perspective of the real world. You are the very worst of the Daily Mail brigade. Jumping on a bandwagon and taking it way beyond the Course of action required. If you really aren't embarrassed and questioning whether you took things too far I genuinely feel sorry for you.

I have no claims to super fandom and I certainly believe real hate deserves punishment but this is just Daily Mailesque facade crap. A baby posting some abuse at rival football fans. Incidentally on his twitter seemingly in reply to comments he had received.

Also did you report the Palace fans who were screaming homo abuse at us in September?

Last edited:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Not entirely sure what relevance is has but 12 years old if it makes any difference to you.

Nobody has said only 20% of people sang - it's being suggested that less than 20% sing the childish "shoot the Palace scum" song. [MENTION=316]Albion Dan[/MENTION] suggests otherwise.
well i never so at twelve you sang but when those songs came around You decided that you were'nmt going to sing those nasty song songs about the good caravan dwellers Well done you

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
well i never so at twelve you sang but when those songs came around You decided that you were'nmt going to sing those nasty song songs about the good caravan dwellers Well done you

And your point is what exactly ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
You are now making yourself look a complete tit. That question mark usually means its a question!

You completely avoided this point. Now if you weren't completely thick you would have noticed it was the opposite of my assumption that you trawl the web looking for wrongs to right. So why this case? If you feel so strongly that this sort of thing needs to be stopped there are plenty of worse cases two clicks of your mouse away. So you don't really care do you? You could really find some bad people very easily but you don't. That makes you the worst kind of vigilante. Pure bandwagonjumper because some people here were getting outraged at a child posting a couple of thing like you'll get poo on your willy with slightY stronger language.

Don't try and make out you have better morals than me, that is bullshit. I just have some common sense and a real perspective of the real world. You are the very worst of the Daily Mail brigade. Jumping on a bandwagon and taking it way beyond the Course of action required. If you really aren't embarrassed and questioning whether you took things too far I genuinely feel sorry for you.

I have no claims to super fandom and I certainly believe real hate deserves punishment but this is just Daily Mailesque facade crap. A baby posting some abuse at rival football fans. I honestly feel sorry for you.

Why do you keep banging on about me trawling the web looking for battles to fight? Clearly it isn't the case - the messages were deliberately sent to me.
Clearly that doesn't suit you so you make up a spurious argument then damn me as a Daily Mail reader! I disagree with you.......... I must be thick. Oh dear. I'm hurt!

No I'm not in the slightest embarassed although I am saddend by those, like you, who have no comprehension of the damage to community and society of standing by and watching the lowest denominator act with impunity.

First please do go back to the very beginning to confirm that I did not jump on any bandwagon - I take full responsibility for acting on my own initiative. Then be clear that whether it is a spotty little toe rag who chose to write threateningly to me on the assumption of anonymity is entirely irrelevant. Threatening behaviour of this type has no place in society.

If you scream abuse at someone in your workplace what will happen? If you stick a post-it note on the MD's computer telling him to f*** off what do you think he might do? Would spitting on passengers on your bus to work or flicking V's at old ladies shopping in Vokins be cool? If you e-mail all your neighbours and abuse them how do you think they might react?
So why is it okay when you put on a replica football shirt? Why does that allow you to act anti-socially with impunity? I'm all for some leeway but I never have understood why behaviour that is not going to be tolerated in any other life situation is suddenly to be applauded because it associates itself (often loosely) with football. You have to know where the boundaries are and know not to cross them. You have to understand why.

In 2008 a football supporter was mown down by a car in Birmingham and killed - the youth driving the car ran him down because he supported the wrong team. Aston Villa fan Christopher Priest was 'dragged for 30m under car' - Birmingham News - News - Birmingham Mail

More recently in Birmingham three lads were run down purely because they were of asian origin. Is there really a difference? Is one more or less acceptable? Once you try to contextualise anti-social behaviour you are treading a very dangerous road.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
There's no point I would not dream of trying to get a point across just saying what a little beat o mean cherub you must of been

OK, thanks for your insightful, thoughtful and intelligent contribution to the debate.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Why do you keep banging on about me trawling the web looking for battles to fight? Clearly it isn't the case - the messages were deliberately sent to me.
Clearly that doesn't suit you so you make up a spurious argument then damn me as a Daily Mail reader! I disagree with you.......... I must be thick. Oh dear. I'm hurt!

No I'm not in the slightest embarassed although I am saddend by those, like you, who have no comprehension of the damage to community and society of standing by and watching the lowest denominator act with impunity.

First please do go back to the very beginning to confirm that I did not jump on any bandwagon - I take full responsibility for acting on my own initiative. Then be clear that whether it is a spotty little toe rag who chose to write threateningly to me on the assumption of anonymity is entirely irrelevant. Threatening behaviour of this type has no place in society.

If you scream abuse at someone in your workplace what will happen? If you stick a post-it note on the MD's computer telling him to f*** off what do you think he might do? Would spitting on passengers on your bus to work or flicking V's at old ladies shopping in Vokins be cool? If you e-mail all your neighbours and abuse them how do you think they might react?
So why is it okay when you put on a replica football shirt? Why does that allow you to act anti-socially with impunity? I'm all for some leeway but I never have understood why behaviour that is not going to be tolerated in any other life situation is suddenly to be applauded because it associates itself (often loosely) with football. You have to know where the boundaries are and know not to cross them. You have to understand why.

In 2008 a football supporter was mown down by a car in Birmingham and killed - the youth driving the car ran him down because he supported the wrong team. Aston Villa fan Christopher Priest was 'dragged for 30m under car' - Birmingham News - News - Birmingham Mail

More recently in Birmingham three lads were run down purely because they were of asian origin. Is there really a difference? Is one more or less acceptable? Once you try to contextualise anti-social behaviour you are treading a very dangerous road.

And the prize for most irrelevant and reactionary post of the day goes to....

Context is what this is about. The context here is this. A fifteen year old loser tweets some stupid nonsense about brown hatting and Brighton fans and some of you...who obviously have never enjoyed the banter associated with supporting Brighton and obviously only go for a f***ing snooze on a Saturday before prayers...go running to the Police to condemn a child to a life stained by a warning for hate crime from PC Balkham. That, sir, in my opinion puts you in the category of a tragic overly sensitive busybody.

Any more context required?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Wow. There you go with the extreme and irrelevant hyperbole again. Are you a Daily Mail hack?

I noticed you ignored yet another question about reporting all those palace fans who sung no better than that boy has posted at the Amex. If you didnt yet feel so strongly on the issue why not?

You are a hypocrite and a fraud sir. Plain for all too see.

You also mention he sent abuse directly to you. What was that out of interest? And why did he send it to you directly?

Please try and answer the questions sir. To help you they are the words that end with this symbol ?. :dunce:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wow. There you go with the extreme and irrelevant hyperbole again. Are you a Daily Mail hack?

I noticed you ignored yet another question about reporting all those palace fans who sung no better than that boy has posted at the Amex. If you didnt yet feel so strongly on the issue why not?

You are a hypocrite and a fraud sir. Plain for all too see.

You also mention he sent abuse directly to you. What was that out of interest? And why did he send it to you directly?

Please try and answer the questions sir. To help you they are the words that end with this symbol ?. :dunce:

You presumably think that what you publish on the internet under whatever pseudonym remains or should remain anonymous and those you "target" are faceless/non-existent. Sadly I have to disillusion you. When you post something it is you who does so and not some mythical keyboard warrior of your imagination's making. When I receive what you send it really is me that receives it. Cyber space exists only between the origin and the destination - it is not the destination per se. I have identified myself on Twitter as a Brighton fan so when someone decides to send a message saying "I want to kill a Brighton fan" it doesn't just disappear into space - I receive it. If I find the sending of a death threat unacceptable, no matter how childish you may find it, it is my choice to react. The fact that it is acceptable behaviour to you is not my concern. Neither hypocritical or fraudulent but honest and, in my view, responsible.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The young lad has stirred up a right hornets nest hasn't he?

Two Albion fans that would save the boy a job if they were having this debate in a pub!

Irony at its best!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The last 10 pages have made some people look stupider than that silly little twat from Palarse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here