Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been posted on the Amex North Stand's facebook page

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You presumably think that what you publish on the internet under whatever pseudonym remains or should remain anonymous and those you "target" are faceless/non-existent. Sadly I have to disillusion you. When you post something it is you who does so and not some mythical keyboard warrior of your imagination's making. When I receive what you send it really is me that receives it. Cyber space exists only between the origin and the destination - it is not the destination per se. I have identified myself on Twitter as a Brighton fan so when someone decides to send a message saying "I want to kill a Brighton fan" it doesn't just disappear into space - I receive it. If I find the sending of a death threat unacceptable, no matter how childish you may find it, it is my choice to react. The fact that it is acceptable behaviour to you is not my concern. Neither hypocritical or fraudulent but honest and, in my view, responsible.

There you go again with the sensationalist irrelavent rambling.

Yet again you have ignored very simple questions.

Did he send you a threat direct to your twitter account? What did he say to you directly? Are you seriously saying he sent it directly to you because you happen to be a Brighton fan on twitter and he said he wanted to kill Brighton fans to his 3 followers and it happened to be brought to your attention? And did you report all those nasty away fans that sung abuse as bad as that kid wrote at the Amex?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Well, I like bleeding heart liberal, daily mail readers and I also like super 'ard, it's only banter, I've got no time for grasses, cool dudes.
But which is better?
There's only one way to find out.

FIGHT!!!!!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
There you go again with the sensationalist irrelavent rambling.

Yet again you have ignored very simple questions.

Did he send you a threat direct to your twitter account? What did he say to you directly? Are you seriously saying he sent it directly to you because you happen to be a Brighton fan on twitter and he said he wanted to kill Brighton fans to his 3 followers and it happened to be brought to your attention? And did you report all those nasty away fans that sung abuse as bad as that kid wrote at the Amex?

Do you understand how Twitter works? If "yes" you have answered your first 4 questions.
The answer to your last question is "no" but then I wasn't there. 400 mile round trips to evening games with ticket restrictions are "difficult" (to quote Gus). However you clearly haven't read my earlier posts. Perhaps instead of dismissing them as hyperbole......? If you read them you will see, if not understand, my view.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Do you understand how Twitter works? If "yes" you have answered your first 4 questions.
The answer to your last question is "no" but then I wasn't there. .

So thank you. He never sent anything to you directly he sent it to his mates and you happened to come across it by whatever means. You actually had the front to earlier say it was sent directly to you as some sort of justification. You have even in your small mind exaggerated his intent to actually take that pathetic and obviously false threat to warrant a report to the police.

I'm done with you, there is no more to say. You have shown yourself up enough already and I can't bare another do goodly comparison of this petty example and some mass murder in some urban hell hole.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So thank you. He never sent anything to you directly he sent it to his mates and you happened to come across it by whatever means. You actually had the front to earlier say it was sent directly to you as some sort of justification. You have even in your small mind exaggerated his intent to actually take that pathetic and obviously false threat to warrant a report to the police.

I'm done with you, there is no more to say. You have shown yourself up enough already and I can't bare another do goodly comparison of this petty example and some mass murder in some urban hell hole.

Ha ha! So glad you are finally done. You are wrong of course. Specifically you haven't read the thread. You haven't read my posts either. You haven't read the twitter timeline or bothered to see what was said. You have simply responded to bits and pieces to make the statements you want to make. In summary......you don't like Daily Mail readers (I'm not one) and you think there should be an absolute freedom to post any crap you want especially if you are a football fan in which case any form of hooliganism is pretty much okay.anyone who argues with your view is a bully. Anyone who acts is a grass. Not true? Oh sorry. I've just picked on the bits I fancied so I could apply my stereotype whethe rjustified or not.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder who is going to get the last word in?

Its exciting.

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
I didn't have the pleasure of seeing this kids posts but they sound hilarious. From my short time on this forum I have noticed a lot of witty posters, could we not have either shrugged it off or played him at his own game? I mean, we've got nothing to lose and this kid has a lot he needs to gain. I wouldn't want to stand in the way of his life choices as I wouldn't allow him to stand in the way of mine.

Should have invited him to a foam party at the Revenge.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I cant believe we have Brighton fans fighting among-st each other over some gobby little kid.
f*** me i hope we can at least sign someone soon so this thread ends up where it belongs on page 10.
And this forum can get back to normal bin fests about is, is not, Barnes any good

Window Licker

May 17, 2012
I cant believe we have Brighton fans fighting among-st each other over some gobby little kid.
f*** me i hope we can at least sign someone soon so this thread ends up where it belongs on page 10.
And this forum can get back to normal bin fests about is, is not, Barnes any good

Barnes is good

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ha ha! So glad you are finally done. You are wrong of course. Specifically you haven't read the thread. You haven't read my posts either. You haven't read the twitter timeline or bothered to see what was said. You have simply responded to bits and pieces to make the statements you want to make. In summary......you don't like Daily Mail readers (I'm not one) and you think there should be an absolute freedom to post any crap you want especially if you are a football fan in which case any form of hooliganism is pretty much okay.anyone who argues with your view is a bully. Anyone who acts is a grass. Not true? Oh sorry. I've just picked on the bits I fancied so I could apply my stereotype whethe rjustified or not.

When you skim read a thread it is quite easy to miss out 50% of the relevant facts and digest only certain posts.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

So if I post on here that I hate and want to kill black people (I don't, just to make that clear), that's fine because I'm not directly sending it to any black person in particular?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So if I post on here that I hate and want to kill black people (I don't, just to make that clear), that's fine because I'm not directly sending it to any black person in particular?

:ffsparr:

So are you saying that a post from a palace kid about wanting to kill a Brighton fan one day with an lol at the end to emphasise the lack of actual intent, is the equal of race hate? Do yourself a favour. You are clearly not that bright so I'd stay out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here