Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Barton

Dandyman

In London village.
Comedy central.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have to say I find Barton an incredible cock and why he isn't in people's hatred locker far higher than John Terry is beyond me. He shouldered that horrible cheating scum Tevez who I have no time for, and is the pinnacle of everything that is wrong with football, and it went down like a sack. Barton was totally blameless. But what he carried on to do was unbelievably out of order and he should get a lengthy ban and the tin tac!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have to say I find Barton an incredible cock and why he isn't in people's hatred locker far higher than John Terry is beyond me. He shouldered that horrible cheating scum Tevez who I have no time for, and is the pinnacle of everything that is wrong with football, and it went down like a sack. Barton was totally blameless. But what he carried on to do was unbelievably out of order and he should get a lengthy ban and the tin tac!

He elbowed Tevez in the throat - no matter what provocation that is not acceptable. He then kneed Aguerro before trying to headbutt Kompany and finally wanting to have a go at Balotelli.

If he gets less than a 10 game ban he will be a very lucky man. If QPR retain him as club captain I will be amazed. That said it will cost them 2 years at £80K a week to buy out his contract or they can sack him and fight the PFA all the way to the Court for Sports Arbitration - I would like to think that QPR would take him on but they are a dirty scummy little club well suited to the likes of Barton so I very much doubt that they will.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Barton, Tevez and Ballotelli involved. The last people you would expect.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If Mark Hughes even mentions Tevez going to ground easily I shall scream and scream. I,ll always remember him getting a couple of players sent off after feigning headbutts.

Feb 1, 2012
However big the Barton meltdown was today - did anyone notice what happened on the touchline ? only got shown on the replays in the corner of the screen ... the mad Balotelli was just about to lay into Barton as he went between the tech areas and was restrained in time by a City chap. Shame - I would have paid good money to see that event.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I quite like players who are prepared to kick and punch their opposition to actually give them something to cry and roll around on the floor about. Football has become such a softy's game.

Tevez deserved it IMHO.

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
His tweets: 'Can do nothing but apologise to the players and the fans. Still don't think its a sending off. Tried to take 1 of their players with me....'
'Still not my proudest moment but who gives a f*ck, we are safe..........and that is all that matters.' :wanker:

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
and another: 'The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me...'
'...Never worked but god loves a trier. #reallynotbother #wearesafe'
'Well done to Man City...'
'To all those nuggets who've been tweeting about relegation all season.......u were wrong. #chinup'

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here