Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jarrett

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
You lot are unbelievable !!

At the start of the season Jarret was in the first team and first choice winger - he was motivated and tried to do well although my dead grannie was a better defender than our Alby.

Then along comes Carole and Frutos - two rivels for Alby's place, he loses his place (got injured I think) and now he sees there are at least two better players in front of him for selection. Now players like OGH won't take this lying down and will work their bollox off to get a place in the team (even if its out of their preferred position) - looks like Alby couldn't be bothered to work to earn his place back.

Don't blame MM just coz some players lack self-motivation - individuals MUST be responsible for their own EFFORT - looks like Alby got too close to Leon and picked up some of his lazy tactics - shame but this could be a wake up call for Alby.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
KinkyNormanBaker said:
See people are going on about albys final ball but is Caroles that much better?

There we go! That isn't even an arguement - Carole is a far far far better player.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Jarrett is not good enough.

KinkyNormanBaker said:
See people are going on about albys final ball but is Caroles that much better?

Yes, he's way out in front in terms of assists.

KinkyNormanBaker said:
and played way more games

So are you saying we should be offloading Carole to Swindon? :jester:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Shropshire Seagull said:

At the start of the season Jarret was in the first team and first choice winger - he was motivated and tried to do well although my dead grannie was a better defender than our Alby.

Then along comes Carole and Frutos - two rivels for Alby's place, he loses his place (got injured I think) and now he sees there are at least two better players in front of him for selection. Now players like OGH won't take this lying down and will work their bollox off to get a place in the team (even if its out of their preferred position) - looks like Alby couldn't be bothered to work to earn his place back.

Don't blame MM just coz some players lack self-motivation - individuals MUST be responsible for their own EFFORT - looks like Alby got too close to Leon and picked up some of his lazy tactics - shame but this could be a wake up call for Alby.

Well said - it sounds like part of the MM plan to me - Get players who don't want to work for us out. We need everyone pulling together at this time. I'd like to think Albert would want to come back here after a spell at Swindon and prove MM wrong by working his arse off, getting back into the team, and winning us points.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jarrett

algie said:
Especially as he still has a year and a bit left on his contract.What happens if Swindon don't want him?He an't going to work his socks off for a manager who doesn't rate him:nono:

If he wants to be a professional footballer he will.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Shropshire Seagull said:

That is my take on it as well.

Stumpy Tim said:
If Frutos was injured I would play Hammond on the left ahead of Jarrett

Yep, totally agree, the position from where Hammond has scored most of his goals and made the fewest of his glaring misses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here