Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jarrett

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Uncle Buck said:
So he has Knight off the books, trying to get Jarratt for the books, trying to offload McCammon, has been talk that Kuipers could go, hmmmmmmmm

And Flo and Elphick

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Uncle Buck said:
So he has Knight off the books, trying to get Jarratt for the books, trying to offload McCammon, has been talk that Kuipers could go, hmmmmmmmm

Wot - you think MM is really.....................................................Big Ron?????

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jarrett

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Oh yeah, sorry McGhee is right to call Jarrett lazy when we're trying to offload him.

My bad.

I'm not saying he was right. I'm just inferring that it won't make a blind bit of difference.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If a player's not pulling his weight then why should we be all nicey-nicey to him?

He's always looked like a tricky player but his final ball is useless!!!! I don't see it as much of a loss...somehow i doubt Swindon are going to listen much to mcghee anyway

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jarrett

Lammy said:
I'm not saying he was right. I'm just inferring that it won't make a blind bit of difference.

Fair enough, agree to disagree.

david_points_640.jpg

Last edited:

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
All these players going, the club phoning up for money from the 40 notes fund, still absolutely NO hope of us signing anyone.

What the f*** is going on?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jarrett

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Fair enough, agree to disagree.

I disagree, to agree!

andy%20angry.jpg

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Correct me if i'm wrong, but was McGhee not praising Jarret before he got injured.

MM's lost the plot! As for new signings, either he has not got the contacts or players won't play for him!

rant over for now

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Black Country Seagull said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but was McGhee not praising Jarret before he got injured.

MM's lost the plot! As for new signings, either he has not got the contacts or players won't play for him!

rant over for now

or perhaps they wont play at withdean

You "fans" are sickening some times, maybe you should just stop whinging or f*** off and support spurs!!!

Does anyone remember why Jarrett ended up leaving MK dons?

I think it's fair to say he's not the most positive of influences in the club and maybe shipping him out will give us back some of the "team spirit" that you moaners are always going on about.

NB: this is not aimed solely at BCS, mainly aimed at the uncle buck's,kinky's of this world

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
Mark Wright's Blue and WHITE PRIDE army.

Last edited:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Magoo you are a complete xxxx! Why not f*** off back to Scotland with with Craig Lavine!? :censored:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
One minute you lot are saying offload players to free up wages to get someone in, so McGhee is doing just that. Players who aren't going to feature, either because there is someone better ie. Frutos, or they're not buckling down and pulling their weight, are going to find themselves on loan.
He still has a chance to prove himself if he works hard.
Imo.

Did you ever have a teacher say 'Must try harder'? I certainly did.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I've said all along that the reason we have not signed any decent players with Magoo in charge is that nobody wants to play in his team.
You cannot blame Withdean as Poison Pygmy Adams, Peter Taylor and VD didn't have any problem signing decent QUALITY players to play for us but since Magoo took over all we have signed is RUBBISH :angry: :angry: :angry:

E

enigma

Maybe McGhee shouldnt have put it like that, but maybe he is trying to get Jarrett to do something about it. As we all know, his defensive work isnt great.

I dont know why some of the people on here are crying about it.Its hardly as if he's vital to the cause, frutos is better. He does have good potential but he got kicked out of MK dons for a reason as well.

Quit bitching, its the same people and its getting BORING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here