Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've had enough.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Nice work chaps. Make me proud to be part of the NSC community. Hope things look brighter this morning BB and your dad is okay. Don't forget there are a fe of us upsidedown people who are available throught out the night if you need us. Just a PM away.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
[MENTION=17215]LondonBlue[/MENTION] - you are a f***ing disgrace.

Glad BB is OK.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I've just seen your post I hope yr dad is safe. We had rapid responce from social services for my grandad has czeimers and we were at breaking point. He is now in a nursing home. If you are the main carer it sounds like you need yr dad to go in to respite. Have you tried contacting anyone? Has he got a CPN you could contact. There is help there we contcted The Alczeimers soceity in Brighton who were very helpful + someone to listen to you and yr concerns.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I have spoken to BB this morning and he is touched by everyone's concern. He knows there are lots of people on here ready to help if he needs it.

That's good to hear.

Hope all is well, and his dad is back home safely.

All the best BB.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I've just seen your post I hope yr dad is safe. We had rapid responce from social services for my grandad has czeimers and we were at breaking point. He is now in a nursing home. If you are the main carer it sounds like you need yr dad to go in to respite. Have you tried contacting anyone? Has he got a CPN you could contact. There is help there we contcted The Alczeimers soceity in Brighton who were very helpful + someone to listen to you and yr concerns.

Support this I arranged respite care for my Dad before my Mum just had to be looked after full time ..we used the AS based in Worthing and thy were excellent

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Fair enough.

Well done by the way and thank you.

this
my mum used to walk off in the night fortunately the police got used to looking for her and she used to spend a good few hours having tea and biscuits with them at the station and then had a nice ride home in the nice police car.
if you read this BB then I can tell you its not the end of the world ...........people still can be very understanding and nice in this world

best of luck

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Glad BB is safe and well and fingers crossed his old man is found ok. My dear old nan suffered from Dementia up until her passing last Feb and to watch her deteriorate like that will stick with me for the rest of my life. I’m running the Brighton Marathon for Dementia UK in April as the funds I raise go towards supporting and training the carers of this terrible illness. All the best BB to you and your family.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
repeat post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here