Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've had enough.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I 'll try and have a chat with him at our next home game. He often takes his old man to games. It's like he doesn't get a break.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Blimey this is a bit De ja vu? isn't it?

Queue the meglomanics to come out!!!

I am obviously hope his dad is safe and well - but last time a thread was like this is all ended in a very unsavoury way LOL

As long as no one starts trying to arrange a curry night we should all be fine.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I echo the thoughts of the other sane posters, get some good advice, I hope your dad's well.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] .If this idiot is banned, why is his little green light on saying he's on-line?

As with most Vbulletin software(what the forum uses) the member(in this case male member as in cock) can attempt to login but he will then be shown a message saying he is banned, but even though he cannot access the forum it will show him as online.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Stick with it buddy. In these sorts of situations, i think it's completely fine to phone the police. It's exactly the sort of thing they're there for. In my limited experience, they jump straight into missing and vulnerable people calls.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
there is a forum that i just found on google that supports people who care for people with dementia

support for people with dementia and their carers

also are you receiving help with his care even just to give you a break? If not then why not get an assessment done as you sound like you need help

when does the local authority pay for care? - alzheimers society

you may already know of them but google brings up the brighton and hove dementia support service

services in brighton and hove - alzheimer's society

you sound like you really need some proper support, above all i hope he was found safe and well

:clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There is a forum that I just found on google that supports people who care for people with dementia

Support for people with dementia and their carers

Also are you receiving help with his care even just to give you a break? if not then why not get an assessment done as you sound like you need help

When does the local authority pay for care? - Alzheimers Society

You may already know of them but google brings up the Brighton and Hove dementia support service

Services in Brighton and Hove - Alzheimer's Society

You sound like you really need some proper support, above all I hope he was found safe and well

U show real class here mate. Let's be honest, any decent person doesn't give a shit about what football team u support when u hear of a fellow human in trouble. Top work :)

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Hope it all works out well for you bigbelly and your dad is safe...... Big up to all those giving support and advice.....

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
There has been some useful links posted on this thread bigbelly. I would recommend looking into respite care which could give you a few days break.

Went through the same with my dad so feel free to PM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here