Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this justice?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes you did, by association. Apparently I'm a "bully" and part of the "usual suspects". You're a perennial bore with that little line whereas your post count means that if anyone is a usual suspect it's the likes of you.

The ONLY person who pointed the finger at you was YOU !. And 2-0 on the abuse front. Well done.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No you have just aded a completly new dimension to the thread mate.

I have a lot of respect for you mate so no, just think people need to have a think.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The problem being that when people do try to have a serious debate with him and they debunk his evidence or disagree with him he gets VERY aggressive very fast. He's getting what he gives out.

See note above about certain personality traits.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I may be missing something here ( or poss it's from previous posts) but imo pot noodles posts are not bullying, they are designed to inject a little humour...well that's how I view them, but I may be off beam

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I agree. Not sure a tedious person like me can see the funny side of harrassing someone who could well be mentally unstable.. even if he's not and just a troll, why bother reacting?

Are you seriously saying that you think Falmer is mentally unstable? Please pray tell how answering a post is harrasment

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
I think he could be, yeah.

Fair enough, in which case I will indeed think twice before posting any responses to Falmers threads ( either attempted humour or serious debate posts)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I don't get this thread. Falmer has raised a good subject for debate. Why all the abuse and bullying ? It is saddening as Biscuit has pointed out that someone who has made themselves vunerable and alluded to a mental illness gets hounded by the usual NSC suspects ganging up in a pack. Sad but hardly surprising on this forum nowadays.

THIS.............Guys can we have sensible debate, or just dont bother replying, it's just not necessary to take the piss all the time, Falmer has opened up a thread of his choice so lets either contribute in a decent fashion or not at all please.

Thanks
Tony

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Tony please can we have a large picture of your avitar?

seconded :thumbsup:......If it helps and you want to avoid the pervs you can pixelate your wife!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here