Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this justice?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I don't get this thread. Falmer has raised a good subject for debate. Why all the abuse and bullying ? It is saddening as Biscuit has pointed out that someone who has made themselves vunerable and alluded to a mental illness gets hounded by the usual NSC suspects ganging up in a pack. Sad but hardly surprising on this forum nowadays.
Brilliant gareth, you have just ramped this thread up to premium.

I don't get this thread. Falmer has raised a good subject for debate. Why all the abuse and bullying ? It is saddening as Biscuit has pointed out that someone who has made themselves vunerable and alluded to a mental illness gets hounded by the usual NSC suspects ganging up in a pack. Sad but hardly surprising on this forum nowadays.

Who rattled your cage and what "usual suspects"? Look at our post counts compared to the likes of yours, you whiney muppet.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Would you kill somone to save a loved one?

I would use my black belt in Karate to withold the person trying to kill my loved one, then I'd remember the moves I learnt from Die hard 3 to dodge all the bullets, then I'd take what I learnt from Mission impossible 2 to evacuate the scene with my loved one whilst no one gets killed and my perfectly gelled hair dosen't full out of place.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who rattled your cage and what "usual suspects"? Look at our post counts compared to the likes of yours, you whiney muppet.

Case in point. Why the personal abuse to me ? I directed nothing at you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Case in point. Why the personal abuse to me ? I directed nothing at you.

Who were you directing at ? ....not wanting to be deliberately contentious, just interested to know who the bullys are

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home

oi..butt out gareth.

There is such things as debate and in a debate there are two or more sides and it is normal practice to at least acknowledge that the other side has a point, even though you may not agree with it. What has the fact that s/he purports to be mentally unstable have anything to do with it? to just go blithely on reisterating your point over and over is crass and stupid.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I would use my black belt in Karate to withold the person trying to kill my loved one, then I'd remember the moves I learnt from Die hard 3 to dodge all the bullets, then I'd take what I learnt from Mission impossible 2 to evacuate the scene with my loved one whilst no one gets killed and my perfectly gelled hair dosen't full out of place.
Oh your a fan of the A team, take a bow my man/woman.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave we known nothing of this Man. There are mental disorders like self sabotaging whereby the inflicted person deliberately sets out to destroy and sabotage themselves by inviting personal abuse and ridicule towards themselves. I am not saying he has this but people need to think carefully before setting on someone without knowing what is going on in their head imo.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

The problem being that when people do try to have a serious debate with him and they debunk his evidence or disagree with him he gets VERY aggressive very fast. He's getting what he gives out.

Dave we known nothing of this Man. There are mental disorders like self sabotaging whereby the inflicted person deliberately sets out to destroy and sabotage themselves by inviting personal abuse and ridicule towards themselves. I am not saying he has this but people need to think carefully before setting on someone without knowing what is going on in their head imo.

f*** me, should we all fill out a form and let everyone know our health issues before posting now?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
The problem being that when people do try to have a serious debate with him and they debunk his evidence or disagree with him he gets VERY aggressive very fast. He's getting what he gives out.

Really? then please go through the thread again. I've actually had a decent debate in the middle of all your attention seeking on this thread.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home

neither do you I would suggest.

Off topic...from above, the A Team film was bloody dreadful compared to the TV series

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Yes you did, by association. Apparently I'm a "bully" and part of the "usual suspects". You're a perennial bore with that little line whereas your post count means that if anyone is a usual suspect it's the likes of you.

According to Jim Bowen everybody likes a bit of "Bully"

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yes you did, by association. Apparently I'm a "bully" and part of the "usual suspects". You're a perennial bore with that little line whereas your post count means that if anyone is a usual suspect it's the likes of you.

Just.. WOW.

I think you touched a nerve [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]!

Perhaps a mod could lock this thread. I think it's just descending into abuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here