Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this justice?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Okay I see your point. Just to let you know. The sentences are not my predictions, this hs gone all over the net. I'm passing on info. And anyway, regardless of the country or state. How does a murdering rapist fear for a sentence only half the size of an illegal downloading website owner? Surely this is injustice which needs to be highlighted when it's the US claiming they can save the world?

If you are going to pass on info you should make some basic enquiries to verify it?

So whats your views on guantanamo bay?

I tried but no matter how I try I just can't see it from our house so alas no views at all of Guantanamo Bay.

He is denying these claims.

That makes him innocent. Perhaps we should have a review of all the inmates currently enjoying accommodation at her majesty's pleasure and if anyone dares to claim they didn't do it then we'll be obliged to release them.

No, I'm just shocked people can still be as backwards as to thinking killing is a sensible way of dealing with issues.

You're right of course. I stil believe 50,000,000 could have been saved had Hitler, Churchill, Roosevelt and Stalin had a knockout game of Rock Paper Scissors.

I wouldn't aim to kill him no.

I don't get this thread. Falmer has raised a good subject for debate. Why all the abuse and bullying ? It is saddening as Biscuit has pointed out that someone who has made themselves vunerable and alluded to a mental illness gets hounded by the usual NSC suspects ganging up in a pack. Sad but hardly surprising on this forum nowadays.

Falmer did not raise a good subject. He (or she) totally misrepresented the facts by comparing a person convicted and sentenced in relation to a heinous crime to a person who hasn't even been tried yet, including, apparently, the fact the crimes relate to different countries and their criminal justice system.

As for usual suspects, how do I apply. Everyone enjoys a good debate but this is far from it. Furthermore, if Falmer is suffering then perhaps they shouldn't be posting shite in the first place. Still, that's for moderators to decide.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Damn, only just found out about Mega Upload, if only i used it when i had the chance :(

it wouldn't suprise me if they go looking for the downloaders soon. Count yourself lucky. They (US) are going to be arresting alot of people soon.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Was reading about this Dotcom chap today. While a possible (if unlikely sentance) 50 years is a tad harsh for what he's done the bloke sems to be an absolute twat and frankly I couldn't care less what he gets for his crime. He's a bellend.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We all have a duty of care for other people. Its the least we can hope for and expect in a civilised society or forum. Didn't want to spoil the thread but think on.

Anyway is Mandy going to be wearing very little on Eastenders now. One can only hope.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here