Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Indietracks Festival / all things C86 and indiepop!

Flex Your Head

Trick Mammoth album's out. Sounds good, although not on the Occultation page yet....

http://trickmammoth.bandcamp.com/album/floristry-2
Yeah, I got an email from Bandcamp telling me about this - just been listening to it and it does indeed sound good. The vinyl looks lovely, but expensive. Tsk!

Funnily enough I came here to post a Frank Sidebottom Christmas song, but not the one you chose, this one:

Jul 20, 2003
hang on a F***ing minute my indie friends ...................... check this shit out :)

oooooooooooh I bloody love that

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
hang on a F***ing minute my indie friends ...................... check this shit out :)

oooooooooooh I bloody love that

His album nearly made it into my top ten for the year. Saw them at Great Esacpe Festival and fell totally for their sound.

Jul 20, 2003
His album nearly made it into my top ten for the year. Saw them at Great Esacpe Festival and fell totally for their sound.

bloody smashing innit .......... I may have to trawl my 42/43 year old carcass around the Great Escape this year .... to my Great Shame I didn't really participate the last couple of years which is quite frankly stupid.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
bloody smashing innit .......... I may have to trawl my 42/43 year old carcass around the Great Escape this year .... to my Great Shame I didn't really participate the last couple of years which is quite frankly stupid.

If its on your doorstep it wold be rude not to. Seriously though it seems such a bargain for three days and nights of music. Lots of free stuff too. Already got my 2014 tickets.

Flex Your Head

Today's from me:

Bloody hell, Staly - that was going to be my choice for tomorrow. Luckily I have some good'uns in reserve but as the PC has gone tits up, I have to use the incredibly frustrating tablet posting method. Who would have thought that pasting a link could be so problematic?!

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Bloody hell, Staly - that was going to be my choice for tomorrow. Luckily I have some good'uns in reserve but as the PC has gone tits up, I have to use the incredibly frustrating tablet posting method. Who would have thought that pasting a link could be so problematic?!

oooh, sorry. But you pre-empted me with the M J Hibbert ones earlier in the thread so all's fair etc...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Want to join in this thread but slightly threatened by the amount of obscure bands some on here know...

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Want to join in this thread but slightly threatened by the amount of obscure bands some on here know...

Some of us are sad obsessives. "You mean you haven't got the red vinyl limited edition Field Mice flexi?" snort, sniffle. I should feel superior rather than threatened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here