Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Indietracks Festival / all things C86 and indiepop!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
image.jpgThis is quite cool. Not the album, which is mediocre at best, but the actual disc. It looks, and even FEELS like vinyl. Cool.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What an odd cd. That's a very good Fall song though.

The CD has now thrown up further weirdness. I've just started ripping it to the USB drive, and the data on it displays an ENTIRELY different set of song titles - those from The Fall's Infotainment Scan album! (The ones printed on the CD are definitely the right ones).

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The CD has now thrown up further weirdness. I've just started ripping it to the USB drive, and the data on it displays an ENTIRELY different set of song titles - those from The Fall's Infotainment Scan album! (The ones printed on the CD are definitely the right ones).

View attachment 48165

I would go with The Infotainment Scan and stick that on your USB. Great version of Lost n Music and the gentile( by Fall standards) I'm Going To Spain. One of their best.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Half-time entertainment:

Anyone like the Go! Team? And 60s girl groups? And The Beach Boys? And twee? Well, if, like me, you do, then try this:

[yt]4obA2YDc69o[/yt]

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Half-time entertainment:

Anyone like the Go! Team? And 60s girl groups? And The Beach Boys? And twee? Well, if, like me, you do, then try this:

[yt]4obA2YDc69o[/yt]

Seen The Go Team a few times. Good fun band with some great pop songs. Lead singer always seems up for it.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I like it when Ninja runs through her "dances of the world". I think Bruno is coming off - better switch threads again...

I always thought they were going onto big success after the first album but it never seemed to materialise. I last saw them when they released their third. It was a sold out show at The Concorde and they were still on top form.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'm at the Damaged Goods Helen Love gig at the 100 Club and just had it confirmed that the 'special guests' between Cyanide Pills and Helen Love are a specially reunited, one-off Talulah Gosh! Woohoo - will try and get a few pics :)

You've just used up 10 years of luck there Murray! Enjoy....

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I'm at the Damaged Goods Helen Love gig at the 100 Club and just had it confirmed that the 'special guests' between Cyanide Pills and Helen Love are a specially reunited, one-off Talulah Gosh! Woohoo - will try and get a few pics :)

Hope for a set list. Enjoy!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

:clap2:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I last saw Talulah Gosh on May 15th (my birthday) 1987. At ULU. Our very own Shaun RC banged the drums for the headliners that night. Didn't think that much of The Wigs or North of Cornwallis though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here