Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Indietracks Festival / all things C86 and indiepop!

Staly

Mar 30, 2004
Manchester
Does anyone on this thread really not have a record player?? I think I have three. I love record players. Or turntables, as I now call them.

I've got one of those ones where you have to take the platter off and adjust the belt to change the speed. It's good because my wife's far too scared to attempt this operation, which means that if I leave it on 45 she can't play her Proclaimers lps.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I've got one of those ones where you have to take the platter off and adjust the belt to change the speed. It's good because my wife's far too scared to attempt this operation, which means that if I leave it on 45 she can't play her Proclaimers lps.

I've got one of those - it's quite annoying...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Wise words.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You'd better upload your own video - perhaps a poorly focused snap of the cover of You Can't Hide Your Love Forever and a low-fi recording??

As if I have the time for such frivolities!

(I like the videos people upload, where the video is of the actual vinyl going round).

rosscrudos

Mar 17, 2008
I met a bloke in a pub in Southampton who claimed to play drums for Orange Juice. He said he played on the rip it up song. He told me that Edwin Collins ****ed his girlfriend, so he hit him in the head with his snare drum and left the band. Seems a strange story to make up!

Flex Your Head

I love this song - lots of ba-ba-ba-bas.

[yt]zbc_LZ3bDVg[/yt]
Absolute 100% all-time classic!

I saw a revitalised Yeah Yeah Noh earlier this year. I thought they were pretty good, but a mate who was a biiiig fan back in the day was genuinely moved to tears of joy... the big jessie :rolleyes:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Twenty Fours hours and this lot will be on stage.
Here is a great Peel Session from 1985. I think that's Tranmere Rovers Ground based on the fact they are huge supporters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here