Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] India v England Test Series

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is it just me who’s hearing the shot and call before Stone’s released it on screen? It’s a bit of a spoiler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Would you want to bat last on this strip ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I’ve cracked before the pitch. £25 4-1 first Test. £100 winnings put on England Second Test 11/4.
Just put £280 on India 2/5 which will put me back where I started unless the impossible draw happens.

Wow. Very brave call.

Since lunch, the pitch has played fine, and both batting orders bat very, very deep.

I’d say the draw is very far from impossible.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I’ve cracked before the pitch. £25 4-1 first Test. £100 winnings put on England Second Test 11/4.
Just put £280 on India 2/5 which will put me back where I started unless the impossible draw happens.
Wise move, at 200-3 it's going to take an inspired few Overs to tease out the Indians for less than 400...in my book it's a draw or it's India to win, it will be India to win if these two are still in at stumps.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Wow. Very brave call.

Since lunch, the pitch has played fine, and both batting orders bat very, very deep.

I’d say the draw is very far from impossible.

6-1 at present for the draw. I have a good kitty from cricket betting so can take the chance.
If we bowl them out soon it should be a low scoring match. If they get 400, 500 or 600 we’re stuffed. Stokes permitting!

I’ll cover it with £500 that Grealish throws himself on the floor today.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Blimey, just tuned in again. How come they're still 3 down ? �� Root needs to turn his own arm here.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
This pitch is going to be such a bitch to bat on later :lolol: turn and bounce, looks tough tough tough

Two players both under huge pressure are playing place-saving innings, Rohit starting off in one-day mode looking for scoring shots everywhere, Rahane digging in. Fair play to them, they are establishing a match-winning score here.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The Indian's do like a good over excited compliment on everything Indian. That is the best ever play and miss ever.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
England's spinners are bang average. They are slow bowlers really rather than wicket taking spin bowlers. The seamers did most of the damage in the last test and if a spinner cannot bowl sides out in India then they are not that much cop.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Oh dear, Indian tv umpire. That is outrageous.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Looked out but benefit of the doubt, there was some doubt as to if some part of the toe was behind the line. Very close, probably out but not a slam dunk. Out now anyway. What a natural player he is.

It was out all day long, the commentators said the most they could without saying it's cheating. It's the very reason in normal times we now have neutral umpires. If that was a England player he would be walking given out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here