Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] India v England Test Series

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The danger man is gone, about 100 runs too late but, still Indias to lose I fear.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
It was out all day long, the commentators said the most they could without saying it's cheating. It's the very reason in normal times we now have neutral umpires. If that was a England player he would be walking given out.

That replay is iffy as was clearly a review after it hit the pad that england wanted.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oooohhhhh! Hope springs, or sprung or sprang. The door is a little ajar.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No harm done in the end but that could have been critical.........little bit back in the game now but worry about how we’ll fare on this strip

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
We should get that review back, it could prove crucial later in the innings.

The door slightly ajar now, for England to get themselves in a decent position.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Root should have refused to play on until it was reviewed properly, we're too nice

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Review been retained? Good from the powers that be, recognise the error and deal with it straight away

It's not an error it's cheating plain and simple. Not like the Indian umpires have history of it is it, much!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pant's off!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Moeen doing a good impression of Bess, get Kohli out with a great ball then bowl like a chump

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
It's not an error it's cheating plain and simple. Not like the Indian umpires have history of it is it, much!

Not just India, I think if I remember correctly, England won an ashes series in Australia in the 1980's and were not given one lbw all series. Now that's technically possible, but not particularly likely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here