Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

chip said:
You seem to have got yourself a little wound up. Mr Burns has touched on some areas that you seem to have some very strong opinions about and in expressing a point of view offended your sensibilities. He is, at least arguing coherently rather than your tamborine banging.

You seem to be able to make some judgement of me on the basis of a few words - I bet you can do that just by looking at people can't you? You show such a tolerance and understanding, an empathy even, for the views of others that I bet you must be some sort of counsellor. Relate or ACAS? Listen to other peoples point of view rather than rant and you may gain more understanding of why the problems are so hard to solve. Your "them or us" mentality is hardly amenable to this so you are probably destined to stew in your own anger and ignorance just like the very people you seem to despise.

In the words of Frank Zappa

Take a day, walk around, watch the Nazis run your town,
Then go home and check yourself, you think I'm talking about someone else.

I think if you align yourself with people who say that they agree with the BNP you are opening yourself up to be attacked as one of the same. I fail to see how this is ranting or raving. Its simply stating a fact.
I think the light hearted use of the liederhosen as a political weapon probably exempts me from the angry brigade and I'm certainly not ignorant.
I also think that if Frank Zappa knew that his lyrics were being used in an argument by someone aligning himself with the BNP boys he'd be f***ing spinning in his grave.

Oct 25, 2003
looney said:
We are the second most densley populated country in Europe and one of the highest in the world.

We are now running low on natural resources, we need to depopulate.

what is the first in europe?

as a country we are nearing stage 5 of population growth(where birth rate is below death rate..demographic transition model) as sweden and germany are

this leads to, without immigration of course, population decline

E

enigma

pigsinspace said:
Go to bed enigma dont you have school tommorow?

I think you could do with it, judging by your spelling of tomorrow thicko.

As it goes, no I don't but I do have work, I'm a bit old for school now.

Haven't you got a march to attend, or the Daily Mail to read?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Holland, who's population density matches the sE of England. You know Holland, land of race riots and political murders.

Oct 25, 2003
looney said:
Holland, who's population density matches the sE of England. You know Holland, land of race riots and political murders.

so racism grows in relation to population density?

no race riots anywhere else then?

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
I might go to a march or rally Im not sure, where do you recommend?

I dont like the daily mail I prefer the telegraph..

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
Go on then. f*** off Sunshine and don't bother writing.

Oh boohhoo another lefty who cant handle an interlectual beating. They'll be plenty of room once we lynch you red scum from lamp posts.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
tommy boy said:
so racism grows in relation to population density?

no race riots anywhere else then?

Well only in densley populated mutli-racial countries, scarcity of resources helps stoke problems, so does leftwing agitators, plus other reasons but its to complex for your simplistic 7 word average sentences mind.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Franks Wild Years said:
I think if you align yourself with people who say that they agree with the BNP you are opening yourself up to be attacked as one of the same. I fail to see how this is ranting or raving. Its simply stating a fact.
I think the light hearted use of the liederhosen as a political weapon probably exempts me from the angry brigade and I'm certainly not ignorant.
You say your not ignorant, but I find that an ignorant view. There is no difference in principal to that, than saying all football supporters are hooligans .

E

enigma

looney said:
Oh boohhoo another lefty who cant handle an interlectual beating. They'll be plenty of room once we lynch you red scum from lamp posts.

I think you'll be outnumbered somewhat. I would personally love to lynch the BNP to the sound of Dizzee Rascal. That would be a beautiful sound and sight.

Oct 25, 2003
looney said:
Well only in densley populated mutli-racial countries, scarcity of resources helps stoke problems, so does leftwing agitators, plus other reasons but its to complex for your simplistic 7 word average sentences mind.

are you actually EVER nice?:lolol:

looney said:
Seeing as how there's absolutley nothing intelctual (sp) about your arguments I don't feel beaten. And as for the lynching bit, well why not burn a cross on my front garden and have done with it. You guys are a f***ing joke if you had a brain cell between you you might be dangerous.

E

enigma

Franks Wild Years said:
Seeing as how there's absolutley nothing intelctual (sp) about your arguments I don't feel beaten. And as for the lynching bit, well why not burn a cross on my front garden and have done with it. You guys are a f***ing joke if you had a brain cell between you you might be dangerous.

Or more appropriately, a life between them. I think that's the trouble with them, they're all so miserable in their own lives. They can't enjoy what's around them.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
tommy boy said:

they also made a mistake, bradford is a city, not a town
Wow you blew his whole arguement away with that one Chester.

I think you'll be outnumbered somewhat. I would personally love to lynch the BNP to the sound of Dizzee Rascal. That would be a beautiful sound and sight.

Cumere shmuck, let me educate you on few things, ya ready?

1firstly there is a silent majority that sides with my veiws not yours. This has been prooven by my posting polls with debates, the wiser lefties have stopped following that tack accordingly.

2 Secondly it is common to beleive that the majority shares your veiws, there was a Stanford Experiment that prooved it, its psycological. The truth is as many issues have muliple solutions most people are in the minority, and if the issue is simplified to 2 options people like you are still in the minority.

Must really suck to be a lefty.:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here