Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

So which one of you funny little Nazi's went to Cardiff away ?
Was it one of you crazy right wingers who started singing the hilarious "I'd rather be a paki than a turk" song ?
You were standing right behind me and I would hate for you to think that I thought you were anything but an embarrasing ignorant f*** wit.

But you guys.....:lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
enigma said:
Same as you mate, I have never voted for them but anyone left of Hitler is left to them

Anyone one who supports the BNP and is aware of their particularly anti Jewish agenda (read the articles on their website and affiliates!), must be quite frankly DEEPLY ashamed to be English is respect of this countries history fighting facism on a global scale.

Fine - have a debate about immigration and Islam, but don't bring those BNP w*nkers into it. You are essentially saying Hitler had a point..

THEY ARE OFF THE SCALE

It's like you've just come back from visiting Hitlers chalet and said "um, repundant evil deranged facist he might be, but he's got an emaculate taste in Kitchen fittings..."

Last edited:

E

enigma

clapham_gull said:
Anyone one who supports the BNP and is aware of their particularly anti Jewish agenda (read the articles on their website and affiliates!), must be quite frankly DEEPLY ashamed to be English is respect of this countries history fighting facism on a global scale.

Fine - have a debate about immigration and Islam, but don't bring those BNP w*nkers into it. You are essentially saying Hitler had a point..

Yeah those "proud to be british" people are so proud that they er....have a lot of similar ideas to Hitler. Bet their grandparents would be proud.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
Franks Wild Years said:
Oh god another one. They'll be slapping their liederhosen, exersising their right arms and invading Poland before we know it.

Sorry to use a tired racial stereotype.

But, "Mr Burns, you seem to be the voice of reason" jesus f***ing christ, (sorry n all but really)

You seem to have got yourself a little wound up. Mr Burns has touched on some areas that you seem to have some very strong opinions about and in expressing a point of view offended your sensibilities. He is, at least arguing coherently rather than your tamborine banging.

You seem to be able to make some judgement of me on the basis of a few words - I bet you can do that just by looking at people can't you? You show such a tolerance and understanding, an empathy even, for the views of others that I bet you must be some sort of counsellor. Relate or ACAS? Listen to other peoples point of view rather than rant and you may gain more understanding of why the problems are so hard to solve. Your "them or us" mentality is hardly amenable to this so you are probably destined to stew in your own anger and ignorance just like the very people you seem to despise.

In the words of Frank Zappa

Take a day, walk around, watch the Nazis run your town,
Then go home and check yourself, you think I'm talking about someone else.

pigsinspace

Aug 31, 2005
Of course he's entitled to an opinion. But it doesnt count for much when he resorts to using terms like paki and towel head.

A paki is someone from Pakistan, same as a Brit is someone from Britain...

Now Enigma please show me in my post where I used the term "towel head"

stop exagerating,fantasising and making things up to try and look good....

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
You've all had a dig, but only one of you attempted to answer the Iraq question. Thats my whole point. People like most of you, find it far to easy to label someone a racist than actually answer a point that you find hard to answer.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
chip said:
You seem to have got yourself a little wound up. Mr Burns has touched on some areas that you seem to have some very strong opinions about and in expressing a point of view offended your sensibilities. He is, at least arguing coherently rather than your tamborine banging.

You seem to be able to make some judgement of me on the basis of a few words - I bet you can do that just by looking at people can't you? You show such a tolerance and understanding, an empathy even, for the views of others that I bet you must be some sort of counsellor. Relate or ACAS? Listen to other peoples point of view rather than rant and you may gain more understanding of why the problems are so hard to solve. Your "them or us" mentality is hardly amenable to this so you are probably destined to stew in your own anger and ignorance just like the very people you seem to despise.

In the words of Frank Zappa

Take a day, walk around, watch the Nazis run your town,
Then go home and check yourself, you think I'm talking about someone else.

:clap:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
chip said:

Exactly my point.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Oct 25, 2003
pigsinspace said:

and you're sure these people were pakistani?

i'm sure an indian would love to be called pakistani

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
JUST AS I THOUGHT. EASY TO CALL NAMES BUT NO ONE IS PREPARED TO DENY THE FACT THAT JUST MAYBE RACE AND WAY OF LIFE CAME INTO IT, REGARDING THE IRAQ INVASION. AN INVASION LEAD BY THE LABOUR PARTY

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Mr Burns said:
JUST AS I THOUGHT. EASY TO CALL NAMES BUT NO ONE IS PREPARED TO DENY THE FACT THAT JUST MAYBE RACE AND WAY OF LIFE CAME INTO IT, REGARDING THE IRAQ INVASION.

Plunder, profit and a desire to dominate an area of strategic importance probably all played a part. In so far as an invasion of a "White" country is unlikely then there may well be a racist sub text at work but I do not think it was the dominant factor.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
tommy boy said:
hmmm

not REALLY sure where you're going on that, the war on iraq was

OFFICIALLY:-

to remove the weapons of mass destruction from saddam hussein

racist?

no

PROBABLY

to remove saddam hussein from power as he was a pain in the arse to the west

racist?

no

so no, i don't see how the war was RACIST, care to enlighten me?
Sorry that was an answer was it.

So you are basically saying, correct me if I'm wrong, but we invaded Iraq because they were trying to make the same weapons, we have had in our arsenal for countless years, and we felt threaten by it??

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mr Burns said:
JUST AS I THOUGHT. EASY TO CALL NAMES BUT NO ONE IS PREPARED TO DENY THE FACT THAT JUST MAYBE RACE AND WAY OF LIFE CAME INTO IT, REGARDING THE IRAQ INVASION. AN INVASION LEAD BY THE LABOUR PARTY

I'm a little confused as to the point you are making, seriously. I didn't agree with the invasion of Iraq, I have absolutely no idea whether the reasoning behind had anything to do with race.

I don't agree with the policies of the BNP.

Am I allowed to hold both view points ?

Are they contradictory ?

E

enigma

pigsinspace said:

For once in your shitty nazi existence you are right. You used the term turban-wearing, although you clearly weren't impressed by this.I apologise.

So do you know that they were from Pakistan? Of course you dont. You used the term in a derogatory manner, just like some of the other stupid comments you made.

Sorry, I cant think why someone would think you're racist. Its not as if anyone else thought it. You do come across as a really tolerant individual :lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
Mr Burns said:
Sorry that was an answer was it.

So you are basically saying, correct me if I'm wrong, but we invaded Iraq because they were trying to make the same weapons, we have had in our arsenal for countless years, and we felt threaten by it??

that was the official line was it not?

you still haven't told me how it was racist

E

enigma

It was in my opinion invaded because of greed, nothing to do with race.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
tommy boy said:
btw i am in no way saying the war was good, it wasn't

it wasn't racist though
Why do you say it wasn't racist? Surely you dont believe that about weapons. How can that possibly be justifed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here