Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
enigma said:
History shows "we" dont mix does it Mr Burns?

Speak for yourself, I am quite happy to mix with whoever
Of course you are and so are a lot. We're not talking indivuals though, we're talking about races as a whole.

Last edited:

Mr Burns said:
But six million deaths probably means that the races in these cases didn't mix.

You are Nazi scum.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Never mess with an Irishman.They have more booze related punch ups then any other nation:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:

Take a hike basement boy, youve offered nothing in this thread other than cheap shots or continual arsekissing of other posters. It is a spectical that belongs in the circus, in the chimp cage with other enigmaesque lower order primates. You unemployed nobody.

Ive scrapped more significant things of the bottom of my shoe than you shit for brains now f*** off.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why do you think they all have disjointed noses and missing teeth:salute:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
looney said:
Take a hike basement boy, youve offered nothing in this thread other than cheap shots or continual arsekissing of other posters. It is a spectical that belongs in the circus, in the chimp cage with other enigmaesque lower order primates. You unemployed nobody.

Ive scrapped more significant things of the bottom of my shoe than you shit for brains now f*** off.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
looney to be far, thats all the lefties have offered in this thread. Take away London Irishs hateful names towards me, and your left with just a couple of lines of dribble.

E

enigma

You offered a lot didn't you. You offered some information which was since found out to be inaccurate.

I have not arse-kissed anybody. You however seem to thrive on the support on the likes of Algie. Oh dear. :lolol:

Cheap shots? That's all you've got in life.

Unemployed? I think not.

Nobody? Shut up you geek :lolol: Its not my fault you're lonely, old and miserable.

And while I may not be Einstein, I don't over-rate my own intelligence, unlike you.

PS SPECTACLE. And you call me thick? :lolol:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
enigma said:
You offered a lot didn't you. You offered some information which was since found out to be inaccurate.

I have not arse-kissed anybody. You however seem to thrive on the support on the likes of Algie. Oh dear. :lolol:

Cheap shots? That's all you've got in life.

Unemployed? I think not.

Nobody? Shut up you geek :lolol: Its not my fault you're lonely, old and miserable.

And while I may not be Einstein, I don't over-rate my own intelligence, unlike you.

PS SPECTACLE. And you call me thick? :lolol:
Who's the racist talking to.

At the end of the day enigma, your a self confessed racist, arguing against racists. Make you look a bit of a pratt really.

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Mr Burns said:
No they didn't win. But six million deaths probably means that the races in these cases didn't mix. Or maybe they do mix well, and the Germans killed the Jews by accident. Not because they hated them. Or maybe the ethnic cleansing happened because they got on so well with each other. Now probably becuase I bring these up, your stupid little mind thinks that I'm happy they happened, but then this just shows to twat you are.

A couple of you have taken offense at my comments over sending home asylum seekers to there eath, but dont answer the question why they will be killed if there sent home. i wonder why?

Because if you had ever seen the injuries inflicted on some of these people, you would understand what they are fleeing from. If you had gone into an area which had been subject to ethnic cleansing, and understood the fear that the next village felt because they knew it was their turn next, you would understand why some (not all) of these people will be killed on their return. They will be killed because they are the wrong tribe, religion, or simply because the people who now have power in the country/area/village do not like these people - and that dislike can be hereditary, dating back to an argument between families hundreds of years ago. Because people are forced out of their homes as the balance of power shifts, and scores are settled.

Hey, even Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair is an asylum seeker!

With regard to your limited understanding of the holocaust and other ethnic cleansings, you would do worse than to visit the Imperial War Museum and see if you can understand that it was a little more than "races not mixing"!

Mr Burns said:
Clever answer from one so dim. So why will asylum seekers be killed if they are sent home?:yawn:

This racist dimwit quotes the ethnic conflict in Yugoslavia and wonders why we received large numbers of asylum seekers from those war-torn lands in the 1990s (and hardly any over the past few years as the situation has normalised). Mr Burns would have sent them all back to Milosovec, just as he probably would have sent all the Jews back to Nazi Germany, after all, he agrees with both Milosovec and Hitler's views on racial purity. Hitler liquidated the jews, it proves races can't live together.

Or maybe it proves something else? That those responsible for spreading vile racist propaganda should be scorned and treated like the scum that they are?

E

enigma

Mr Burns said:
Who's the racist talking to.

At the end of the day enigma, your a self confessed racist, arguing against racists. Make you look a bit of a pratt really.

Good try BNP boy, but I think one comment against people of my OWN skin colour versus your various comments makes my crime fairly insignficant.

And as I have said, I am happy to acknowledge that I am racist on that basis. Sadly you seem unable to do the the same. Thats what makes you totally pathetic.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
HampshireSeagulls said:
Because if you had ever seen the injuries inflicted on some of these people, you would understand what they are fleeing from. If you had gone into an area which had been subject to ethnic cleansing, and understood the fear that the next village felt because they knew it was their turn next, you would understand why some (not all) of these people will be killed on their return. They will be killed because they are the wrong tribe, religion, or simply because the people who now have power in the country/area/village do not like these people - and that dislike can be hereditary, dating back to an argument between families hundreds of years ago. Because people are forced out of their homes as the balance of power shifts, and scores are settled.

Hey, even Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair is an asylum seeker!

With regard to your limited understanding of the holocaust and other ethnic cleansings, you would do worse than to visit the Imperial War Museum and see if you can understand that it was a little more than "races not mixing"!
I know there is more to it, but at the end of the day, does this not mean, that basically the races/religion did not mix, which is what I'm saying all along.

E

enigma

Mr Burns said:
looney to be far, thats all the lefties have offered in this thread. Take away London Irishs hateful names towards me, and your left with just a couple of lines of dribble.

Whereas your BNP inspired propaganda has really offered a lot hasnt it.:lolol:

If you actually tried to read anything he has said rather than just dismissing out of hand, you would have learnt something. Instead you persist on using extreme examples such as the Holocaust as an example that races cannot live together in harmony, ignoring instead the many positive examples.

Last edited by a moderator:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Mr Burns said:
I know there is more to it, but at the end of the day, does this not mean, that basically the races/religion did not mix, which is what I'm saying all along.

It was nothing to do with races not mixing, and all to do with political propaganda and seizing the momentum in a fluid power situation. The swiftest way to ensure that you get majority support is to focus on a perceived "enemy within". This works in playgrounds even now - kids will focus on the one who is "different" because it makes them feel better to be part of a larger group. The weaker ones will side with the bigger ones and join in the persecution. Historically, the Jews have been an easy target, and Hitler chose them as an example of the non-Aryans that he wanted to eradicate (apart from those that he made "honorary" Aryans because they had a skill that he needed). By pointing out the Jews as leeches on society who made money from the Aryans and who ate children (!), he gave his country a point of focus. Once he had got tacit approval to move against the Jews, other minority races were an easy step, as were the disabled, or those whose head measurements were not classed as "Aryan" enough. The mixing of the races had nothing to do with the final solution, and everything to do with engendering a feeling of fear, distrust about all who were not like them, and the feeding of nationalism that was required by Hitler at the time.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:
This racist dimwit quotes the ethnic conflict in Yugoslavia and wonders why we received large numbers of asylum seekers from those war-torn lands in the 1990s (and hardly any over the past few years as the situation has normalised). Mr Burns would have sent them all back to Milosovec, just as he probably would have sent all the Jews back to Nazi Germany, after all, he agrees with both Milosovec and Hitler's views on racial purity. Hitler liquidated the jews, it proves races can't live together.

Or maybe it proves something else? That those responsible for spreading vile racist propaganda should be scorned and treated like the scum that they are?
You are very good at telling people other peoples views, and what other people would have done. But your way of the mark. I would not have sent them back, I would have helped and encouraged them to stay put and fight back.What would have happened in WWII if when hiltler invaded Poland if half of Poland fled. Or ifwhen he got to France if half of France decided to flee overseas. What would have happened if when the Germans were bombing the shit out of London, if most of London had got up and left and f***ed off somewhere away from the trouble. Simple answer he'd have won and we'd all be German now. There was no UN back then to help out people who wouldn't help themselves. So you would prefer we take in thousands from certain areas pay for them to live in our country, becuase theres a war on in their country, and then go and fight the battles for them.
Your a very warm generous person.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
enigma said:
Good try BNP boy, but I think one comment against people of my OWN skin colour versus your various comments makes my crime fairly insignficant.

And as I have said, I am happy to acknowledge that I am racist on that basis. Sadly you seem unable to do the the same. Thats what makes you totally pathetic.
You label me as a racist because basically I would close the borders of England except to those who would benifit us. If thats the official meaning of racist them I guess I am.
But as someone who has travelled the world many times, visiting 4 African and 3 Asian countries for between 3 weeks and 3 months at a time, so to learn about the cultures and get a idea of the place in the past 5 years, as someone who has paid to visit Afirica and pay to work on a charity scheme in a village in Tanzania, and as someone who plans many more trips to Africa and Asia as money dictates, to see and learn more, I would hardly class myself as someone who hates other races.
But as someone who openly believes, as I'm sure deep down many do but are afriad to say, that we should close our borders to any more overseas settlers, unless they can afford to support themseleves and bring us much needed skills, you label me a hate filled racist.:nono: :nono: :nono:

E

enigma

I labelled you a racist for your comments over asians principally. Its that simple.

Mr Burns said:
You are very good at telling people other peoples views, and what other people would have done. But your way of the mark. I would not have sent them back, I would have helped and encouraged them to stay put and fight back.

You would have encouraged the Jews to "stay put" in Nazi Germany and fight back against the world's biggest fascist war machine?

Do you have any idea just how stupid you are?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here