Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

looney said:

There are also a range of reasons why people want more immigration and there is a political agenda behind it. To supress/destroy Western/British culture to make people more agreeable towards alternatives.

The originators of this had Communism in mind, its the origins of political correctness and was developed by the Francfurt school in the 1930's. Put PC and Origins and Frankfurt in google.

You really are a paranoid loon.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
looney said:
There are also a range of reasons why people want more immigration and there is a political agenda behind it. To supress/destroy Western/British culture to make people more agreeable towards alternatives.

The originators of this had Communism in mind, its the origins of political correctness and was developed by the Francfurt school in the 1930's. Put PC and Origins and Frankfurt in google.
:D

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Gwylan said:
What on earth....?

What's the national of language of Britain? Do you really think there's a language called British? :lolol:
Welcome to the debate. Not that I'd except you to answer the question asked! And no I dont think theres a language called British obviously. But your comment is just typical of whats going on this thread, ie a put down is easier than an answer.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Rougvie said:
Wouldnt it be nice in this country if we could get a balanced view as to whether immigration (and the completely different issue of Asylum seekers) really is a problem or not.

The more I hear right wingers bang on about it just makes me think they are racist, the more I hear the left wing view it seems like they are trying to hide something.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Lokki 7 said:
You really are a paranoid loon.
Once again I seem to think you've egnored my last post. You gave a reply to my questions from last night. I've replied to them and you dont seem to want to make a response to the questions I've raised. Busy again are you?

Mr Burns said:
Once again I seem to think you've egnored my last post. You gave a reply to my questions from last night. I've replied to them and you dont seem to want to make a response to the questions I've raised. Busy again are you?

What are you warbling on about now? I work for a living and can not spend all day on here but its nice to know you've missed me.
I think the question you asked was why do asylum seekers (in some cases) face certain death if they are returned to their home countries. I would have thought this was so obvious I wasn't going to bother. There are hundreds of examples in recent decades of groups of people being persecuted, tortured and executed by cruel and corrupt regimes. To name a few prominant examples, German jews 1939-45, political opponents to Stalinist Russia, political opponents to Pinochet in Chile, opponents of the Khame Rouge in Cambodia, victims of ethnic cleansing in Bosnia, Rwanda and Sudan, the Kurdish people in Iraq under Saddam Hussain. The list is depressingly long. Any of these people could truthfully claim that they would be executed if they returned home having escaped abroard. Should we except every one into the UK? Of course not, but we have a moral obligation as a civilised society to ensure that we find a place (whether in this country or another) for these people.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Lokki 7 said:
The list is depressingly long. Any of these people could truthfully claim that they would be executed if they returned home having escaped abroard. Should we except every one into the UK? Of course not, but we have a moral obligation as a civilised society to ensure that we find a place (whether in this country or another) for these people.
Still answer why they will be killed. If its that obvious answer it?

So where do we draw the line then?

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mr Burns said:
Welcome to the debate. Not that I'd except you to answer the question asked! And no I dont think theres a language called British obviously. But your comment is just typical of whats going on this thread, ie a put down is easier than an answer.

:lolol: :lolol:

Answer what though. You asked a question that didn't make any sense as it implied the existence of a non-existent language. You agreed that the question didn't make any sense but you wanted it answered anyway. What is this; surrealist NSC?

OK, the answer is the purple fish. Happy now?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Gwylan said:
:lolol: :lolol:

Answer what though. You asked a question that didn't make any sense as it implied the existence of a non-existent language. You agreed that the question didn't make any sense but you wanted it answered anyway. What is this; surrealist NSC?

OK, the answer is the purple fish. Happy now?
I implied nothing of the sort. I stated they should speak the National Language of Britian. How does that imply there's a langugage called British?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Lokki 7 said:
Is it cos they iz black?
What a sad pathetic comment. :nono: :nono: :nono: I wont trouble you again to answer that question as you probably know the come back to it, so avoiding it is probably your best bet at trying to win this argument. :clap: :clap:

E

enigma

El Presidente said:
Chavs are not necessarily poor, but they are ignorant and ill educated.

The nail on the head. Some of my friends come from "chav" areas, and indeed in some cases were poorer than your average chav, but because their parent or often one parent had better attitude, they knew that behaving like a chav wasnt a good idea.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Gwylan said:

Scared.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Enigma you are an overstuffed pompus faggot who misses the bounces on Daddy's lap. Take you purile drivel and shove it in the hole daddy f***ed into you.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Mr Burns said:
I implied nothing of the sort. I stated they should speak the National Language of Britian. How does that imply there's a langugage called British?

Is there a country called Britian though?

E

enigma

looney said:
Scared.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Enigma you are an overstuffed pompus faggot who misses the bounces on Daddy's lap. Take you purile drivel and shove it in the hole daddy f***ed into you.

Puerile drivel? I think what you have written is far more juvenile than anything I have written.

It gives you a thrill to make comments like that because you know if you ever said that in the real world you'd get your face smashed in. It gives you a brief feeling of happiness. You probably havent left your bedroom in months :lolol:

You clearly have issues, and you're not a very happy person. You seem to hate everybody that doesnt agree with you, whether they're black or gay or left wing. You only seem to get on with people that agree with you, which is probably why you dont have many friends.

Grow up. I dont know your age but I imagine you're comfortably over 35 and you're behaving like this? What an embarassment you really are. :lolol:

Mr Burns said:
I still believe they would if they dropped some for there extreme racist views, ie mixed marriages.

I fail to see how the second quote make me racist. Look at the situation in Palenstine. Look at the the old Yugoslavia, look at the Jews in Germany in world war two. All acts of evil from one race towards another. I stand by saying races and regilions dont mix. They tolerate each other for a while, but it never lasts long term. Not racist its a fact. Sure you may have coloured friends etc etc, but I'm not talking about mixing with the Jones' down the road, I'm talking about the bugger picture. And history shows we dont mix.

Ah, another day, and another load of slimy hypocrisy from you. Are you so lacking in self-awareness and basic intelligence that you don't realise you are talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time?

You say you oppose the BNP because of their position on mixed marriages. Yet you then go on to endorse the hateful ideology of the BNP and the reason why they oppose mixed marriages, this bogus fascist theory that races cannot mix. It is typical of you, you say you are in favour of economic migration, yet you criticise everywhere in the world where in happens. You say you are in favour of mixed marriages, but you say races cannot mix and live happily together. Is there no end to your utterly nauseating hypocrisy?

Look at your hateful desperate reasoning, you say the Nazi persecution of the jews shows how races cannot mix. WHAT? Whose f***ing side are you on there? The Nazis were defeated, their hateful ideology condemned for all time (except by the fascist lunatic fringe, many of them active in the BNP), and the Nazi leaders tried and executed as war criminals.

The ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia. Remind me again you hateful clown, where does Milosovec sit now? He's in jail and being tried as a war criminal. His hateful ideology didn't win, no matter how much you say it proves your nasty little fascist vews that races can't mix.

You really are a desperate, nauseating little racist waste of space, and every time you come on here you get ever more offensive.

What's coming next, racist? What war crime are you going to quote next that you say confirms your views?

Last edited:

E

enigma

History shows "we" dont mix does it Mr Burns?

Speak for yourself, I am quite happy to mix with whoever

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Whats the problem here?If your a fascist then just say so.I am and i'm f***ing proud of it.No harm in that is there?
I'm just pond life according to L1.I come from the same pond as the entire labour party and Norman Baker.Be proud follow BNP:clap2:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:
Ah, another day, and another load of slimy hypocrisy from you. Are you so lacking in self-awareness and basic intelligence that you don't realise you are talking out of both sides of your mouth at the same time?

You say you oppose the BNP because of their position on mixed marriages. Yet you then go on to endorse the hateful ideology of the BNP and the reason why they oppose mixed marriages, this bogus fascist theory that races cannot mix. It is typical of you, you say you are in favour of economic migration, yet you criticise everywhere in the world where in happens. You say you are in favour of mixed marriages, but you say races cannot mix and live happily together. Is there no end to your utterly nauseating hypocrisy?

Look at your hateful desperate reasoning, you say the Nazi persecution of the jews shows how races cannot mix. WHAT? Whose f***ing side are you on there? The Nazis were defeated, their hateful ideology condemned for all time (except by the fascist lunatic fringe, many of them active in the BNP), and the Nazi leaders tried and executed as war criminals.

The ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia. Remind me again you hateful clown, where does Milosovec sit now? He's in jail and being tried as a war criminal. His hateful ideology didn't win, no matter how much you say it proves your nasty little fascist vews that races can't mix.

You really are a desperate, nauseating little racist waste of space, and every time you come on here you get ever more offensive.

What's coming next, racist? What war crime are you going to quote next that you say confirms your views?
No they didn't win. But six million deaths probably means that the races in these cases didn't mix. Or maybe they do mix well, and the Germans killed the Jews by accident. Not because they hated them. Or maybe the ethnic cleansing happened because they got on so well with each other. Now probably becuase I bring these up, your stupid little mind thinks that I'm happy they happened, but then this just shows to twat you are.

A couple of you have taken offense at my comments over sending home asylum seekers to there eath, but dont answer the question why they will be killed if there sent home. i wonder why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here