Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigrants.

Mr Burns said:
But as someone who has travelled the world many times, visiting 4 African and 3 Asian countries for between 3 weeks and 3 months at a time, so to learn about the cultures and get a idea of the place in the past 5 years, as someone who has paid to visit Afirica and pay to work on a charity scheme in a village in Tanzania, and as someone who plans many more trips to Africa and Asia as money dictates, to see and learn more, I would hardly class myself as someone who hates other races

That's another example of your hypocrisy. I guess being white makes you think you can swan around the world and live where you like in Africa and Asia. Woe betide any Asian and African who wants to come and live in this country and experience life here. Your message to them presumably would be, Hitler liquidated the Jews, that shows you can't come to Britain because we wouldn't get along.

Last edited:

E

enigma

London Irish said:
That's another example of your hypocrisy. I guess being white makes you think you can swan around the world and live where you like in Africa and Asia. Woe betide any Asian and African who wants to come and live in this country and experience life here. Your message to them presumably would be, Hitler liquidated the Jews, that shows you can't come to Britain because we wouldn't get along.

It sounds very much a case of the English who live on the Costa del Sol. Oh whoops, I must be racist again, cant criticise my own nation can I.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:
You would have encouraged the Jews to "stay put" in Nazi Germany and fight back against the world's biggest fascist war machine?

Do you have any idea just how stupid you are?
Your first comment warranted an answer. Your second sentance shows just what a twat you really are. Someone said earlier your a journalist. You wouldn't know it by read the shit you write.:shootself :shootself :shootself

I have been stupid though:blush: , becuase it's taken me this long to suss out that your just playing the typical journalist. Your not here to debate the issues, your just here to provoke to get attention/reaction. :salute: :salute: :salute:

E

enigma

Mr Burns said:
Your first comment warranted an answer. Your second sentance shows just what a twat you really are. Someone said earlier your a journalist. You wouldn't know it by read the shit you write.:shootself :shootself :shootself

I have been stupid though:blush: , becuase it's taken me this long to suss out that your just playing the typical journalist. Your not here to debate the issues, your just here to provoke to get attention/reaction. :salute: :salute: :salute:

I notice you fail to answer the question. Your sentence at the end of the first paragraph also makes no grammatical sentence.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: No you fuckwit. Who said anything about stopping tourism, although that would be conveniant for you to believe. I would stop anyone who wants to live at our expense.

Last edited:

E

enigma

Mr Burns said:
If thats what you want to believe.:wave:

I've told you I'm happy to be labelled as such, unlike you. Thats what is pathetic.

You still havent answered LI's question.Would you have encouraged the jews to fight back?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
enigma said:
I've told you I'm happy to be labelled as such, unlike you. Thats what is pathetic.

You still havent answered LI's question.Would you have encouraged the jews to fight back?
Well probably by helping them form a resisdence or form an army.

Mr Burns said:

Deep inside Nazi Germany? While they were being rounded up and sent to the concentration camps? You would have told them, "stay there, don't run, just form yourselves into an army?"

I don't think there has ever in the history of NSC been a series of posts like yours that has so combined rank stupidity with racist motivation.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Mr Burns said:

If only it were that simple! Look at Iraq at the moment, and the problems that are involved in even training a police force that should, in theory, be able to police their own people, not as a force in hiding. You have to consider infiltration, communication networks, supply of resources, and be able to support this resistance or army whilst they establish themselves, learn the trade, and become effective. The French Resistance in WWII were marginally effective, betrayed from inside and outside their organisation - whilst they could provide occasional thorns in the side of the occupying Germans, they were outnumbered by the numbers of French who simply transferred allegiance to the bigger side - hence the playground allusion I made earlier. And then, if you give them weapons and training, what's to say that they don't then decide to use them against you or your interests in the country.

There is some merit in having a destabilising force in an occupied country, but the fear of retribution is greater than the will to fight - Rwanda is a perfect example. In order to prevent opposition, the minority tribes are not killed, but disabled so that they cannot work, they become a burden on their village. Brutal, but brilliantly effective. Encouraging the villages to fight back is a losing battle - you would need to back these people up with effective UN teams or British Military Advisory Training Teams - and we simply cannot afford to do this. The UN have hugely varying standards of troops to call on, some of which would rather change sides than fight!

There is no simple solution to helping these countries to fight back, other than allowing them out of the country (and yes, I think that they should be stopped at mainland Europe in accordance with the refugee laws which state that they should stop at the first safe haven), helping them to form strong governments-in-exile, and then trying to restabilise the country by other means (embargos, political pressure, force as a last resort).

E

enigma

London Irish said:
Deep inside Nazi Germany? While they were being rounded up and sent to the concentration camps? You would have told them, "stay there, don't run, just form yourselves into an army?"

I don't think there has ever in the history of NSC been a series of posts like yours that has so combined rank stupidity with racist motivation.

I admire you for having the energy to respond to his ridiculous suggestion. I would have thought it was blindingly obvious that the Jews couldnt have fought back, but maybe Mr Burns knows something we dont ???

Mr Burns said:
I would stop anyone who wants to live at our expense.

I'm guessing that would include Jews fleeing Hitler and Bosnians fleeing Milosovec? The two war criminals you think have taught the world valuable lessons about the vital need for racial purity?

And let's not forget your generosity in wanting to preserve other country's racial purity too, not just Britain's! Good old white New Zealand, lets hope they keep out more of those "spoiling" Japs and "plague"-like Asians!

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
London Irish said:
I'm guessing that would include Jews fleeing Hitler and Bosnians fleeing Milosovec? The two war criminals you think have taught the world valuable lessons about the vital need for racial purity?

I'll be honest here - I would happily send Wayne, Shayne, Tracey and all the other chav-culture Giro wasters out there and take in some of the foreigners who actually want to work and not claim benefits whilst dropping children faster than the Luftwaffe were dropping bombs...

E

enigma

HampshireSeagulls said:
I'll be honest here - I would happily send Wayne, Shayne, Tracey and all the other chav-culture Giro wasters out there and take in some of the foreigners who actually want to work and not claim benefits whilst dropping children faster than the Luftwaffe were dropping bombs...

I have to say I agree with that.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:

Fuckwit, I dont give a shit about your views, because I dont f***ing know them.

All you seem to do is either try and take the piss and put people down, (not just me, but nearly everything you post here and elsewhere on this board,) you always seems to be talking down, and trying to belittle people. And for that reason I couldn't give a f*** what you think.

I'll keep going with the rest of them on this thread, even though 'enimga' seems to learnt the name calling childish attitude from you, but as far as your concerned, I'm cant be arsed with you anymore.

If you consider that a victory, well done because as I say I couldn't give a shit off your views. If people want to trawl through al the shit said in this thread, I'm sure they'll draw there own conclusions of what your about. A name calling wind-up merchant. A Twat. A fuckwit. I wouldn't be surprised if your views are totally the opposite of what you post on here. But then that wouldn't make good journilism would it?:tosser: :tosser: :bigwave: :bigwave: :tosser: :tosser: :bigwave: :bigwave: :tosser: :tosser: :sheep: :sheep:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
London Irish said:

And let's not forget your generosity in wanting to preserve other country's racial purity too, not just Britain's! Good old white New Zealand, lets hope they keep out more of those "spoiling" Japs and "plague"-like Asians!
:unclesam:

Mr Burns said:
Fuckwit, I dont give a shit about your views, because I dont f***ing know them.

All you seem to do is either try and take the piss and put people down, (not just me, but nearly everything you post here and elsewhere on this board,) you always seems to be talking down, and trying to belittle people. And for that reason I couldn't give a f*** what you think.

I'll keep going with the rest of them on this thread, even though 'enimga' seems to learnt the name calling childish attitude from you, but as far as your concerned, I'm cant be arsed with you anymore.

If you consider that a victory, well done because as I say I couldn't give a shit off your views. If people want to trawl through al the shit said in this thread, I'm sure they'll draw there own conclusions of what your about. A name calling wind-up merchant. A Twat. A fuckwit. I wouldn't be surprised if your views are totally the opposite of what you post on here. But then that wouldn't make good journilism would it?:tosser: :tosser: :bigwave: :bigwave: :tosser: :tosser: :bigwave: :bigwave: :tosser: :tosser: :sheep: :sheep:

:D This has made my evening. I've got to the little racist shit, haven't I, and turned him into another Oceanic and Algae. :lol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here