Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Im not homophobic,BUT..........

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Further to LI's post above, homosexual behaviour has been observed in, I believe, over 300 species, not just birds. And at significant rates with over 10% of the observed animals displaying this behaviour. The most noted species is the Boobo (sp?) a primate with very advanced sexual behaviour.

So it is natural and not at all contrived

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just how do you specify homosexual behavior in animals? Are you telling me that all these birds and animals have full on sex? If that's the case then I concur that I am an ignorant sod.

Same sex animals kissing and caressing is not the same, witness footballers on a saturday afternoon. Are they all homosexual?

Loving a same sex person and showing affection and caring is not the same as being homosexual, which as far as I am aware involves sexual stimulation.

From what I have read of London Irish's suggested reading I haven't seen anything about sexual activity, but in truth I haven't read it verbatim. Without the sexual side it is not the same as my perceived view of homosexuality and his oh so quick put downs are as tiresome as my ignorance must be.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Icy Gull said:
Just how do you specify homosexual behavior in animals? Are you telling me that all these birds and animals have full on sex?

Yes - but it's not shown on BBC at primetime.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wozza said:
Yes - but it's not shown on BBC at primetime.

And never in front of me by any cat,dog,horse,bull or any animal that I have ever seen. Obviously I've led a very sheltered life :ohmy:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Perhaps they have to do it in private because it's frowned upon in some parts of the animal kingdom? Maybe some animals don't understand how other fluffy animals can be a little different, and persecute them because of it?

Nah, that would be crazy, eh?

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Of course homosexuality is natural. It involves nothing more than two or more consenting males or females for recreational sexual activities. Utensils are an optional extra.

Bit like heterosexuality, really. Except heterosexual sometimes results in procreation.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's the best form of contraception.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Sorry this thicko is not accepting that it is natural. It may be optional, it may be fun , it may not be a crime or obscene but natural it ain't.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The Large One said:
Of course homosexuality is natural. It involves nothing more than two or more consenting males or females for recreational sexual activities. Utensils are an optional extra.

Bit like heterosexuality, really. Except heterosexual sometimes results in procreation.

Okay, so stupid animals do it...so what. That doesn't make it natural, it makes them stupid.

The whole point of exsistance is to procreate. Some animals, a minority are stupid and dont do that. Much like the human species.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Of course it's natural. Homosexual desires have been with us for centuries - since recorded time.

In many cultures across the world anal sex is the usual - normal - method of sexual recreation between men and women. No procreation there, just a place to park your nob. The next bloke wants to do it with a bloke instead. Same difference.

If the single point of sexual activity is to procreate, why do we bother with condoms / pills / whipping it out etc? Is there anyone on here who has sex purely in order to procreate? It would be a horribly over-crowded world if this was the case.

How is homosexuality not normal? Someone tell me.

D

Deleted User X18H

The Large One said:
Of course it's natural. Homosexual desires have been with us for centuries - since recorded time.

In many cultures across the world anal sex is the usual - normal - method of sexual recreation between men and women. No procreation there, just a place to park your nob. The next bloke wants to do it with a bloke instead. Same difference.

If the single point of sexual activity is to procreate, why do we bother with condoms / pills / whipping it out etc? Is there anyone on here who has sex purely in order to procreate? It would be a horribly over-crowded world if this was the case.

How is homosexuality not normal? Someone tell me.

this is not necessarily my opinion but I was taught (West
Blachington middle school) Man was created in Gods image to live and reproduce with women who was also created in Gods image
and to thrive and create communities

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If all else fails resort to the bible.:yawn:

hove born&bred said:
Man was created in Gods image to live and reproduce with women who was also created in Gods image

Is this God some kind of tranny then?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Religion.The biggest killer in the history of this planet.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
They should be ashamed of being perverts not proud :angry: :angry: :angry:

You're not ashamed :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There's none so queer as folk.

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
It aint natural cos men are ugly, they stink, are covered in hair and have disgusting smelly bits hanging all over the place, personally i think woman are mad for fancying blokes but thank god they do, but for another man to do so!!! well that aint normal it's sick.

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Safeway said:
So homosexuals are "stupid" for fancying the same sex? :dunce:

Biscuit is a homosexual. I once came home and heard him yelling out "Steven" in his sleep! :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here