Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Im not homophobic,BUT..........

D

Deleted User X18H

Safeway said:
No, I own a penthouse suite on the top floor of Sussex Heights.
So you live in a tenenment block..............oh enough of this I've not been unpleasant to you I just had banter that I am more central than you then you tell me PC is an awful place and give me a sign:ohmy:

I am now going to concentrate my outsppokeness on 3 points tonight.

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
How can you be Hove born and bred? Does Hove even have a maternity ward?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm glad I haven't been on here for a few days to be honest.

Some of the comments on here are a f***ing disgrace.

I am not gay, I went to Pride as did all of my mates. We had a f***ing great time. Thats all I'm gonna say because I cannot tell the serious posts from the jokes on here (at least I hope SOME of you are joking).

Take off your blinkers and see the big picture.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
shut up you gay bufoon

Chappers went to Pride
Chappers went to Pride
Mincer:safeway

D

Deleted User X18H

How do you know I wasn't born at home or in an ambulance or the centre circle at the Goldstone (RIP) but perhaps I will change to Brighton born Hove Bred.

To be fair I have not made one homophobic comment on this thread to be honest we are trying to sell at the mo we had a viewing on Saturday and just as I was leaving for Reading I noticed the whole front of the house covered in silly string and party poppers .............. and I am not a nimby. I am only viewing on this thread from now on.

hove born&bred said:
Some of you will love this page 10 of the Argus has a picture of the pride march going right past my house and I agree with
the blokes statments about pride goers having no regard for Brighton residents, well said Mr Budd

I've just looked at Budd's letter, he lives in the next road to me close to Preston Park station. His objection to Pride is that 1)large groups of people walking together straying into roads 2) they drop litter.

Now, Hove born and bred, do you think this guy would have been one of the Nimbys who would have opposed Albion playing at Withdean? After all there will be a few thousand of us walking straight past his house in a few hours.

It's a good job that Nimbys have little or no influence on public entertainments where I live because the Preston Park area would suddenly get much more boring if the likes of Budd had his way - no parties, no concerts, no football.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
hove born&bred said:
To be fair I have not made one homophobic comment on this thread

But you ARE homophobic and you ARE a bigot.

See your thread "Fu*king Poofs Parade will stop us getting 1st game at home next season" etc etc.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
I bet you anything that that Budd fella was a full-time member of SWEAT. In fact i'll bet he thinks that we are even worse than the people going to Pride,after all Pride is only once a year and we must disrupt his busy little life at least 24 times a year.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Irish that is not a true representation of Abion fans though is it?

I will be walking past Falmer residents houses, shouting obscenities at their windows, urinating in their gardens and pulling up their rose bushes, having parked my car across their drives and leaving my car stereo blaring out Andy Williams Greatest Hits.

:lolol: :angel:

D

Deleted User X18H

Wozza said:
But you ARE homophobic and you ARE a bigot.

See your thread "Fu*king Poofs Parade will stop us getting 1st game at home next season" etc etc.
Fu*king Asda will stop us getting extra seats Fu*king Nimbys will stop us getting Falmer this was just an observation that Pride will stop us
getting 1st game of the season at home lots of people refer to Pride as the Poofs Parade it is local slang like saying 'the Clock Tower ' instead of Churchill square or Snakey Hill instead of King George the sixth avenue.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Yes but as far as i am aware neither clock nor snakey hill are pejorative terms for a sexual minority

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Wookiee said:
I am not talking about violence, more lewd behaviour, drug taking and public indecency, all I am sure were a plenty in Brighton on Saturday.

Why were these offences not punished?

I'm straight, I was there, I took illegal substances, so what? Takes your chances don't ya?

I also was witness to many lewd acts on Saturday, could of grassed up to the police but Pride is a kinda live and let live affair you know? That's probably why it went unpunished, the Police accept that these things are going to happen and decide that it's not worth punishing it because it's not really hurting anyone and therefore can keep out the way while everyone enjoys themselves.

Ps What was nice on Saturday was seeing the Gay Police Assiciation in the parade. Shows just how far we have come in this country in the last few years.

Do you watch the League of Gentlemen, HB&B? You seem to really like "local" stuff.

D

Deleted User X18H

London Irish said:
Do you watch the League of Gentlemen, HB&B? You seem to really like "local" stuff.
...........but only for local people THERES NOTHING FOR YOU HERE. Rumoured to be based on Rottingdean:clap2:

bobbycodpiece

Jul 25, 2004
Brighton
Voroshilov said:
Yes but as far as i am aware neither clock nor snakey hill are pejorative terms for a sexual minority

....careful you are using big words now...HB&B won't understand
you & he/she will start "abusing educated folk" !

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Re: Re: Im not homophobic,BUT..........

Bet your glad they are not all dressed in yellow ,otherwise you would have a load of Cream Puffs outside your place! [/B]

Thats funny :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here