Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Im not homophobic,BUT..........

D

Deleted User X18H

Some of you will love this page 10 of the Argus has a picture of the pride march going right past my house and I agree with
the blokes statments about pride goers having no regard for Brighton residents, well said Mr Budd

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
hove born&bred said:
Some of you will love this page 10 of the Argus has a picture of the pride march going right past my house and I agree with
the blokes statments about pride goers having no regard for Brighton residents, well said Mr Budd

why don't you just shut up. :yawn:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
hove born&bred said:

methinks the lady doth protest tooooo much

D

Deleted User X18H

One of those in the picture.................more central than you:lolol:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
hove born&bred said:
Why don't you live in Brighton (or Hove)

Why the obsession with living in Brighton and Hove.

Why the homophobia?

Look Pride is once a year, allows lots of people to have fun, brings money to the city and raises the city's profile.

If you personally are uncomfortable with your sexuallity, it's easy to avoid, so get a life and stop worrying about how other people are enjoying themselves.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Voroshilov said:

If you personally are uncomfortable with your sexuallity, it's easy to avoid, so get a life and stop worrying about how other people are enjoying themselves.
Well said. I went down and watched the parade and thought it was a great laugh, and I'm sure a lot of other people thought so too. If you can't f***ing handle a few people slightly different to yourself, why don't you leave? I'm sure you wouldn't be missed.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Icy Gull said:
Sorry this thicko is not accepting that it is natural. It may be optional, it may be fun , it may not be a crime or obscene but natural it ain't.

Well my son's female rabbits are at it like, er, rabbits. They take turns to be the "buck". They go for the full tail waggling and fur biting. The vet says thay are both definitely female and that it is very common behaviour.

And they're sisters :eek:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
hove born&bred said:
Why don't you live in Brighton (or Hove)

cos its full of twats like you. i actually live in a very nice house in sompting.

i suppose your a better person, fan for living in brighton are you?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Deano's Right Foot said:
Well my son's female rabbits are at it like, er, rabbits. They take turns to be the "buck". They go for the full tail waggling and fur biting. The vet says thay are both definitely female and that it is very common behaviour.

And they're sisters :eek:

Lesbian, bunny incest!!!

Have you er, like got any video footage?

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
SM BHAFC said:
It aint natural cos men are ugly, they stink, are covered in hair and have disgusting smelly bits hanging all over the place, personally i think woman are mad for fancying blokes but thank god they do, but for another man to do so!!! well that aint normal it's sick.

Speak for yourself mate!

Me? I'm chuffing gorgeous.

D

Deleted User X18H

Safeway said:
Yup, and I'm off down the beach. I can see it from my from room, you know. :cool:
So you live in a Bedsit ..........
................................................... nice.

D

Deleted User X18H

caz99 said:
cos its full of twats like you. i actually live in a very nice house in sompting.

i suppose your a better person, fan for living in brighton are you?
Well of course as Terry Garoghan says 'people who live in Southwick they are the ones who can't afford to live in Brighton' 'People who live in Shoreham they are the ones who cant afford to live in Southwick' I really don't know about Sompting actually I don't really know where it is:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here