Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Superbowl

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
probably 7 more pages than this thread warrants

I was just thinking the same thing. I am a little embarrassed that I got involved in such nonsense to be honest. I was trying to have a normal conversation with the bloke to be honest.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It is okay Pasta, I think he is more implying that the system is wrong rather than anything personal about me.

You did ask for another bonkers conspiracy theory though.

Do you teach to a national curriculum in Australia?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I was just thinking the same thing. I am a little embarrassed that I got involved in such nonsense to be honest. I was trying to have a normal conversation with the bloke to be honest.

Is this how you start normal civil conversations oh wise one? (1st post)

Oooohhhhhhhh The irony :lolol::lolol::lolol::wozza::wozza:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just about to come in over the next few years. Why?

Do you know much about the national curriculum in the UK? (This is related)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
go on tell me.

Don't you think they should of taught you this? Have you ever wondered why Pink Floyd would release a song about our education system?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Don't you think they should of taught you this? Have you ever wondered why Pink Floyd would release a song about our education system?

yes I will demand that my course fees are returned because they didn't teach me about a national curriculum from the other side of the world. DO you have a point or are you just stalling for time?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
yes I will demand that my course fees are returned because they didn't teach me about a national curriculum from the other side of the world. DO you have a point or are you just stalling for time?

I just thought being a teacher you should know what's behind a curriculem. I don't know much about the UK one henced why I asked. But I do know something about who started the curriculem.
Founded in 1890 by the American Baptist Education Society and oil magnate John D. Rockefeller, the University’s land was donated by Marshall Field, owner of the legendary Chicago department store that bore his name. Rockefeller described the donation as “the best investment I ever made.”

History | The University of Chicago

Do you know much about the Rockerfeller family oh wise one?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I just thought being a teacher you should know what's behind a curriculem. I don't know much about the UK one henced why I asked. But I do know something about who started the curriculem.
Founded in 1890 by the American Baptist Education Society and oil magnate John D. Rockefeller, the University’s land was donated by Marshall Field, owner of the legendary Chicago department store that bore his name. Rockefeller described the donation as “the best investment I ever made.”

History | The University of Chicago

Do you know much about the Rockerfeller family oh wise one?

You have me stumped. Can you please show me where it tells me that John D. Rockefeller invented the curriculum.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You have me stumped. Can you please show me where it tells me that John D. Rockefeller invented the curriculum.

It was invested into (began) by John D. Rockerfeller who claims it was his best investment. Money talks you know?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that since curriculum is defined as "The subjects comprising a course of study in a school or college" it must have been around for as long as learning institutions have been around? Oxford University i believe started teaching as early as the 11th century

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
stumped is an understatement

poor chap has lost the cognitive plot

I love how unpredictable you are with your responses Pasta. It's like you have something new to say in every post!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It was invested into (began) by John D. Rockerfeller who claims it was his best investment. Money talks you know?

You do know that a curriculum is not a thing don't you. I think you are confusing curriculum with The University of Chicago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here