Illuminati Superbowl

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Now Then, Now Then, Now Then.

that is a bit much.

Try reading the news!
'Abused' isn't exactly the best word to be using right now is it?! (especially for a conspiracy nutjob tin foil hat provider)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
at least you got some work done,i stayed up late to make important phone calls and ended up in a conversation that always ends up going nowhere(which is planned by it).......only me to blame

it reminded me of a girlfriend from the 80`s "you hang up first"....."no no you hang up first"

Dial a date might still be open for calls, why give up so early?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
go to bed Herman!!

which channel?...you dont watch TV......remember?

I know, I get hypnotised by it instead, otherwise it wouldn't work.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Pasta, I'm going to have to leave you now. Please don't take this personally. I promise you I will be back. You are a wonderful user who fills in the gaps when needed. You and Badfish were a force tonight, You'll make an item one day xxxxx

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Try reading the news!
'Abused' isn't exactly the best word to be using right now is it?! (especially for a conspiracy nutjob tin foil hat provider)

why not?

try to think before you type

the dictionary will tell you abused can mean to be tricked or deceived

you seem to have an obsession with a rather unsavory subject regarding the BBC and certain celebrities

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Pasta, I'm going to have to leave you now. Please don't take this personally. I promise you I will be back. You are a wonderful user who fills in the gaps when needed. You and Badfish were a force tonight, You'll make an item one day xxxxx

Easy Truth tonight is the first time we have agreed on anything. Actually maybe you have a point sound like the basis for a good marriage :)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Easy Truth tonight is the first time we have agreed on anything. Actually maybe you have a point sound like the basis for a good marriage :)

Peace, love and Harmony with a mention of the illuminati. Now that's what I call a date!
To the future for both of you xx

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

ok chum

but no need for the kisses,i am spoken for

ps what do you want to be when you grow up?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
why not?

try to think before you type

the dictionary will tell you abused can mean to be tricked or deceived

you seem to have an obsession with a rather unsavory subject regarding the BBC and certain celebrities

What!? I was merely asking what perfume you were using? I'm using Chanel No 5 , you?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
ps what do you want to be when you grow up?

A NSC user who has the self-confessed right to call someone a 'nut-job' or a 'mentally disabled delusional freak' (either will do) when ever required.

What do you want to be Pasta?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
i dread to think what people just waking up will make of what became of this thread overnight

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
i dread to think what people just waking up will make of what became of this thread overnight

They're going to be trembling in their boots!!!!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
A NSC user who has the self-confessed right to call someone a 'nut-job' or a 'mentally disabled delusional freak' (either will do) when ever required.

What do you want to be Pasta?

i dont remember that ......did i call you a mentally disabled delusional freak

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Possibly about what they expect given the involvement of The Truth. (I do accept a huge part in the bullshit, but feel like the puppet to the puppet master).

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Whoever started this conspiracy thread about the super bowl being won by the illuminati, obviously doesn't watch much American football.
What a complete spanner and ridiculous prediction! Where do these outlandish predictions come from I'll never know but it's sure gonna be a good game!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Possibly about what they expect given the involvement of The Truth. (I do accept a huge part in the bullshit but feel like the puppet to the puppet master).

phew thats a relief,glad your admitting its all your fault because i was going to blame you anyway:lolol:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
phew thats a relief,glad your admitting its all your fault because i was going to blame you anyway:lolol:

Come on, that was a night to remember, intimacy shared by all of us. A connection made through electro magnetic energy where consciousness was raised and other things too.
Pasta and Badfish, I love you both. Good bye my amigos and all for one and one for all!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Where do these outlandish predictions come from I'll never know

probably the same place where people people make fake pictures regarding Sandy Hook and claim it was an inside job whilst at the same time asking if it all a hoax

just a theory

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Come on, that was a night to remember, intimacy shared by all of us. A connection made through electro magnetic energy where consciousness was raised and other things too.
Pasta and Badfish, I love you both. Good bye my amigos and all for one and one for all!

im going with piss off

in a nice sort of way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here