Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Superbowl

So now you're claiming to speak Spanish? how easy is it? Who is this Rosa you talk of too? I never would of thought you knew females?

Rosa was a sock of one of the conspiracy theorists on here. I really can't remeber which one it was, it may even have been truth but I don't think it was. 'she' came and posted some things 'supporting' the tin foil hat wearers and then went away didn't she?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Rosa was a sock of one of the conspiracy theorists on here. I really can't remeber which one it was, it may even have been truth but I don't think it was. 'she' came and posted some things 'supporting' the tin foil hat wearers and then went away didn't she?

Rosa was an alter ego of Falmer (who may be an alter ego of someone else, I'm not sure). 'She' claimed to be a Spanish student who didn't know Falmer (despite agreeing with his every point word for word), but it quickly became clear that 'she' couldn't actually understand any Spanish beyond what a free Internet translator could provide 'her' with, and we all know how obviously innacurate they are to anyone with a proper knowledge of the language.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I've just read this thread and am partly in amazement and partly confused.

The Truth seems like a very sad man. You haven't even posted any proper conspiracy theories on this thread and I already feel sorry for you. The world isn't as complicated as you might think, and it's definitely not out to get you.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I've just read this thread and am partly in amazement and partly confused.

The Truth seems like a very sad man. You haven't even posted any proper conspiracy theories on this thread and I already feel sorry for you. The world isn't as complicated as you might think, and it's definitely not out to get you.

You're just gutted I didn't put up a conspiracy. Shows who the sad one is.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Sorry to butt in again Pasta and I am partially relieved to be disagreeing with you again :)

I think you are mistaken, this chap is a WUM extraordinaire. I think you do our species a disservice. No one can be this stupid and simultaneously this bat shit mental , life just couldn't be so cruel.

I am convinced this is all an elaborate persona drempt up by someone of a reasonable intelligence who really needs to get a life. For me the evidence is all through this thread. MOst notably the stalling for time as he desperately searched for anything he could use for his national curriculum conspiracy. You have to admit that what he came back with was even weaker than the normal shit he dishes up.

Any hoo each to their own and all that.

Nice working with you Pasta, you must be ridiculously tired!

Well put Badfish. The irony that we are both using NSC and i'm getting told to get a life!
Ps do you not think you might be looking a wee bit deep into my persona? Virtual reality can ve a dangerous thing you know?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I would say stop behaving like a 6th former and giving out your own patronising "advice". The bands you listen to are the same bands a lot of us listen to. The list you gave contained some good music but does smack of a student in his room waiting to change the world if he could just put the guitar down and do last weeks washing up. I think you need to do some growing up and experience a bit more real life before you pass judgement on others. And stop tryiing to insult users, yo are really, really bad at it. Not a dig,just the impression you give out and some friendly advice.

Hi Nibble, good point and well put.

Ps Hows the acting career going? I watched Robin Hood last night in memory of you, Russell Crowes accent is a shambles! I hope that wasn't you nibble!?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
love it?
probably a bit strong....enjoy yes

i like taking you on because if i am honest,and i think we can be honest with each other,we have shared so much with each other especially tonight

i think you are a total fuckwit.

not just an average run of the mill fuckwit but a full on i am going to wipe my cock on the curtains fuckwit,

quite possibly i am a bit stupid for engaging you,you do after all if all the evidence is looked at only offer crap rubbish theories with false evidence backed up with untruths halftruths and misinformation .you seem to get a kick out of this and if that is your thing then so be it.

people laugh at you,prove you wrong laugh at you some more but for me personally i just cant stand idiots and you are a first class one,you have a brain it has taken a long long time to evolve to its state its a shame you dont try and engage it,

apart from that you are just peachy

Everyone needs to spare a thought for Pasta (the thread starter).
Sounds like he's going through a tough time with his curtains.
Goodluck Pasta, chin up and remember, Everyone loves you, it's me they hate. xxxxx

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
yup, my sincerest apologies to anyone who felt the need to read it.

It was a team effort. I too am to blame 'Badfish the binfesting primary school teacher', don't blame yourself!
Sounds like I should've put up some conspiracies on this thread, a lot of disappointed NSC users by the read of things. Your illuminati invented the curriculum conspiracy might have scratched the itch though.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here