Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Superbowl

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that since curriculum is defined as "The subjects comprising a course of study in a school or college" it must have been around for as long as learning institutions have been around? Oxford University i believe started teaching as early as the 11th century

But wasn't Oxford university a private institution? (I could be wrong)
The curriculum which implies to the public was made much later surely?
How long have 5 year olds been getting sent to school for?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
But wasn't Oxford university a private institution? (I could be wrong)
The curriculum which implies to the public was made much later surely?
How long have 5 year olds been getting sent to school for?

Okay lets hurry it along a little sooner or later i will be forced to do something more useful with my day. Lets assume your massively wrong fact that Rockafella 'invented' the curriculum with all his links to the Illuminati and stuff. How does this link to the Australian National Curriculum I am going to begin teaching this year?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You do know that a curriculum is not a thing don't you. I think you are confusing curriculum with The University of Chicago.

So you are now saying that the investment made by the Rockerfellers in the link i showed you, was towards the university of Chicago?
Yes you are confusing me?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Do you know much about the national curriculum in the UK? (This is related)

A little.

Do you know who invented it, when it was invented and who funds it?

go on tell me.

I just thought being a teacher you should know what's behind a curriculem. I don't know much about the UK one henced why I asked. But I do know something about who started the curriculem.
Founded in 1890 by the American Baptist Education Society and oil magnate John D. Rockefeller, the University’s land was donated by Marshall Field, owner of the legendary Chicago department store that bore his name. Rockefeller described the donation as “the best investment I ever made.”

History | The University of Chicago

Do you know much about the Rockerfeller family oh wise one?

and there we have it

at the end of a rambling the Rockerfellers are behind it

its like one big long long long broken record

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So you are now saying that the investment made by the Rockerfellers in the link i showed you, was towards the university of Chicago?
Yes you are confusing me?

yes that is what i am saying because unless I have read it wrong, that is what it says. the only time it mentions curriculum is when it talks about the University's curriculum (something which they all have and have always had).

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
and there we have it

What I don't get (any of it!!!!) Is, if the Illuminati invented the curriculum and they are inherently evil they why is the national curriculum so much worse?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Okay lets hurry it along a little sooner or later i will be forced to do something more useful with my day. Lets assume your massively wrong fact that Rockafella 'invented' the curriculum with all his links to the Illuminati and stuff. How does this link to the Australian National Curriculum I am going to begin teaching this year?

The Rockerfellers (oil merchants) 'investing' in the making of the curriculum whilst admitting it to be their best investment, intrigues me! (especially after watching the zeitgeist film)
I don't know why it has to link to what you are doing oh wise one but it sure makes sense of the Pink Floyd track x

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
What I don't get (any of it!!!!) Is, if the Illuminati invented the curriculum and they are inherently evil they why is the national curriculum so much worse?

So you're saying the Illuminati invented the curriculem!? Wow!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The Rockerfellers (oil merchants) 'investing' in the making of the curriculum whilst admitting it to be their best investment, intrigues me! (especially after watching the zeitgeist film)
I don't know why it has to link to what you are doing oh wise one but it sure makes sense of the Pink Floyd track x

Hats off to you The Truth, you have got me fair and square! hook line and sinker. Champion fisherman and NSC wind up merchant extraordinaire. You are the master! I had my suspicions posts ago but wasn't sure, then got sucked back in!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So you're saying the Illuminati invented the curriculem!? Wow!

so you are saying you dont care the illuminati are going to put their new world order plan into completion within the next 24 hours at the superbowl? wow!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
and there we have it

Analyser (notice the first 4 letters)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
so you are saying you dont care the illuminati are going to put their new world order plan into completion within the next 24 hours at the superbowl? wow!

I've got no idea how good the Illuminati are at American football so I wouldn't know? What are the odds?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Me too. Still kept me amused while i was trying to get work done.

at least you got some work done,i stayed up late to make important phone calls and ended up in a conversation that always ends up going nowhere(which is planned by it).......only me to blame

it reminded me of a girlfriend from the 80`s "you hang up first"....."no no you hang up first"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here