Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Superbowl

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If you think every conspiracy theory is a lie. Then you are more delusional than me.

if it helps you get back on track rather than just dishing out insults i will go on record that i think all conspiracy theories are bollocks

well all the bollocks ones are bollocks anyway.

i am sure there are a few theories i have never heard of,they could have some truth behind them but i suspect they are bollocks.

i havnt heard a good one for quite a while.

feel free to share some cracking conspiracy theories you believe are true

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
if it helps you get back on track rather than just dishing out insults i will go on record that i think all conspiracy theories are bollocks

well all the bollocks ones are bollocks anyway.

i am sure there are a few theories i have never heard of,they could have some truth behind them but i suspect they are bollocks.

i havnt heard a good one for quite a while.

feel free to share some cracking conspiracy theories you believe are true

You are so boring Pasta. zzzzzzzzz
Why do you call me mad all the time?

ps you've mention bollocks 4 times. Get out there Pasta and go for it! release yourself! xxx

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What are you researching oh wise one?

I am a primary school teacher and I am very interested in the behaviours of children, especially extreme behaviours and children with social and processing difficulties. The way children behave in certain ways in the classroom to mask what is really going on is of particular interest to me.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I am a primary school teacher and I am very interested in the behaviours of children, especially extreme behaviours and children with social and processing difficulties. The way children behave in certain ways in the classroom to mask what is really going on is of particular interest to me.

What age do you teach?
You've also mentioned you're getting paid whilst using the internet? Are you in class now?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What age do you teach?
You've also mentioned you're getting paid whilst using the internet? Are you in class now?

Now that is another 3 questions. It wouldn't be fair to answer another 3 with you answering one would it?

Apart from anything else you can probably answer the last one with a little though and deduction.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Because he is a conspiracy theorist. It is what they do.

And you are a teacher who gets paid to entrap young children into obedience test whilst using education formulated from a curriculum designed to make the young dependant on everything other than themselves.
Leave them kids alone.

Teach by who you are, not by what you say.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Is this why you hold us in such contempt? because we are all just bricks in wall? or am i reading too much into this rather random post.

I've already told you I like Pink Floyd oh wise one.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
And you are a teacher who gets paid to entrap young children into obedience test whilst using education formulated from a curriculum designed to make the young dependant on everything other than themselves.
Leave them kids alone.

So children shouldn't go to school?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
So children shouldn't go to school?

So Children should be told what to learn and how to behave by people like yourself?
Just read through the thread again, Jesus Christ Badfish, what the f*** are you teaching!?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So Children should be told what to learn and how to behave by people like yourself?
Just read through the thread again, Jesus Christ Badfish, what the f*** are you teaching!?

Patience.

you?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i dont think its fair to imply badfish is a wrongun

It is okay Pasta, I think he is more implying that the system is wrong rather than anything personal about me.

You did ask for another bonkers conspiracy theory though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here