The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You asked me earlier on this thread to answer your question, I did. Will you return the favour?

What are you getting out of it?
A response from Badfish every time I post.
What are you getting from this thread oh wise one?

PS What's a hypocrite then?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A response from Badfish every time I post.
What are you getting from this thread oh wise one?

Nice avoidance of the question. Now try again and answer it just like I answered yours earlier at your request.

Then I will happily tell you why I am here talking to you.

PM me if you would prefer

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
What else can you advice me on?

if you wanted a serious answer i would say to you disconnect your internet service,the websites you currently get all your information from are filling your gullible mind with claptrap.

i would also advise you to buy a television and watch it.there are some cracking programmes on i would especially recommend Africa or any other natural history stuff on.they are very informative and lovely to watch.

they may also help you to understand that the world is not against you but is an exciting astonishing place to live in.

or you could just spend your time online here on NSC and deliberately try to make people dislike you........whatever floats your boat

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why are you so hostile?

It goes back to the days when we were using cart and horse.

Why can't you be the bigger man and not respond to my posts? after all, it's you who I'm supposed to be learning from remember?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
if you wanted a serious answer i would say to you disconnect your internet service,the websites you currently get all your information from are filling your gullible mind with claptrap.

i would also advise you to buy a television and watch it.there are some cracking programmes on i would especially recommend Africa or any other natural history stuff on.they are very informative and lovely to watch.

they may also help you to understand that the world is not against you but is an exciting astonishing place to live in.

or you could just spend your time online here on NSC and deliberately try to make people dislike you........whatever floats your boat

Great advice Pastafarian. Thanks, but TV over here is all in Spanish, my spanish is shit but i'm learning. Any advice other than than watching tv?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Great advice Pastafarian. Thanks, but TV over here is all in Spanish, my spanish is shit but i'm learning. Any advice other than than watching tv?

Yes there was.

Why won't you answer a direct question?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Nice avoidance of the question. Now try again and answer it just like I answered yours earlier at your request.

Then I will happily tell you why I am here talking to you.

PM me if you would prefer

Look, I couldn't give a shit why you are here talking to me and I don't have to answer to your demands either. Why don't you just go away if you're so bothered by the entertainment you are so obviously receiving?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yes there was.

Why won't you answer a direct question?

Why don't you imagine life without me? (scary thought for you I imagine)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Look, I couldn't give a shit why you are here talking to me and I don't have to answer to your demands either. Why don't you just go away if you're so bothered by the entertainment you are so obviously receiving?

Sorry, but your utter hostility intrigues me, I don't understand it and I find it quite interesting.

I don't want to teach you anything I just find your responses, tone and general online persona on here quite interesting (and a little scary). I will happily go away and leave you alone.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Massive Ego as well, even more interesting.

What was that you were saying about your greater wisdom and experience? sorry I forgotten?
Any chance in answering my previous question too? What exactly is a Hypocrite? I have no idea remember!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What was that you were saying about your greater wisdom and experience? sorry I forgotten?
Any chance in answering my previous question too? What exactly is a Hypocrite? I have no idea remember!

I thought you wanted me to go? now you want me to answer questions.

you don't need me to tell you what a hypocrite is you have access to the internet.

What point are you making?

Or shall I go away?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

yes there clearly was but it seems you have a problem when processing information,you do seem to be selective in that respect.

on a helpful note there is a NSC user called Rosa who is Spanish who may be able to give you some tips on the lingo,its not an easy one to learn

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I thought you wanted me to go? now you want me to answer questions.

you don't need me to tell you what a hypocrite is you have access to the internet.

What point are you making?

Or shall I go away?

Okay so you're not willing to answer my query about Hypocrites.

Any chance of answering your own question then?

Are you enjoying this?

I am struggling to see what you are getting out of it, yet you come back again and again.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Okay so you're not willing to answer my query about Hypocrites.

Any chance of answering your own question then?

Already did! Bloody hell do you have selective blindness?

Sorry, but your utter hostility intrigues me, I don't understand it and I find it quite interesting.

I don't want to teach you anything I just find your responses, tone and general online persona on here quite interesting (and a little scary). I will happily go away and leave you alone.

post 130

Oh, and an example of a hypocrite is someone who would ask someone to answer a question in a post while simultaneously refusing to answer a question.

Shall I go now?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
yes there clearly was but it seems you have a problem when processing information,you do seem to be selective in that respect.

on a helpful note there is a NSC user called Rosa who is Spanish who may be able to give you some tips on the lingo,its not an easy one to learn

So now you're claiming to speak Spanish? how easy is it? Who is this Rosa you talk of too? I never would of thought you knew females?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Already did! Bloody hell do you have selective blindness?

post 130

Can I just quickly say, thanks for making my job more fun. I hope you are getting paid too.

ps why are you hiding from the hypocrite thing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here