Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Superbowl

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
haha! Nice try Truth. That's all the detail I'm gonna be putting on NSC about my work!

Okay, so you've starred in films which have gone Global and you also for a bit of spare cash do some TV work too?
Where did you learn to act?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I do all sorts of acting to pay the bills, I wish I could regard TV work as spare cash! I never studied at drama school, learned on the job mostly and take classes in Meisner etc wherever I can. The fact that I didn't go to drama school is why it's harder to get big roles but I'm lucky that I started early and get regular work. Why the interest?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I do all sorts of acting to pay the bills, I wish I could regard TV work as spare cash! I never studied at drama school, learned on the job mostly and take classes in Meisner etc wherever I can. The fact that I didn't go to drama school is why it's harder to get big roles but I'm lucky that I started early and get regular work. Why the interest?

Who did you play in Robin Hood?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Sorry Truth, I'm not going to identify myself on NSC.

Give me a clue! Your a bloody movie star obsessed with my posts. I'm more than intrigued!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Give me a clue! Your a bloody movie star obsessed with my posts. I'm more than intrigued!

I'm not a movie star by anyone's standards. I'm not obsessed with your posts and I think you will understand that, the same as every poster on NSC, apart from the few that know me on here I enjoy being known as Nibble when on NSC.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm not a movie star by anyone's standards. I'm not obsessed with your posts and I think you will understand that, the same as every poster on NSC, apart from the few that know me on here I enjoy being known as Nibble when on NSC.

Argh come on! just one clue!

Is this you?

robin hood.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
TV stuff is usual jobbing actor gigs, Midsomer Murders, Ripper Street etc. Films like Robin Hood, Thor, world's End. Idependant/limited release stuff you will never have heard of.

Are you're the one in the middle?

Robin-Hood-by-Greg-Williams-001.jpg

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Or have I got the wrong Robin Hood film?

robin fox.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would say that's not all you have wrong. Bye Truth.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I would say that's not all you have wrong. Bye Truth.

Not all I have wrong? So I take it you're not the fox? Come on Nibble, what celebrity actor are you?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Totally missing the point again. If you think every conspiracy theory is a lie. Then you are more delusional than me.

I don't and i thought i made that point quite clearly.....but carry on.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I don't and i thought i made that point quite clearly.....but carry on.

Carry on? Are you talking about predictions on Nibbles Hollywood role? or are you still teething about something I've typed in relation to your internet forum persona building? (pick on the guy who's different)

Badfish, why can't you answer the question!? you like pointing out other peoples errors, why not try answering a question?
One more time, Do you believe every single conspiracy to be Bullshit yes or no will do.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Carry on? Are you talking about predictions on Nibbles Hollywood role? or are you still teething about something I've typed in relation to your internet forum persona building? (pick on the guy who's different)

Badfish, why can't you answer the question!? you like pointing out other peoples errors, why not try answering a question?
One more time, Do you believe every single conspiracy to be Bullshit yes or no will do.

I will certainly answer your question with a yes or a no but i would like to point out that it should really be necessary as the inference of my posts would suggest that i do believe that their are things that worlds corporation, banks and governments are up to that we should be wary of. whether you define them as conspiracy theories is up to you.

He is one post with that inference

As you hint there is a continuum of conspiracy with something like supermarkets and oil companies fixing prices etc and ends with lizard people from another planet. How far along this continuum you place yourself is key here. Media literacy and the ability to filter and think about the information you encounter has a huge baring on your position on the continuum.

I have also answer your question with a more direct "I don't" (think every conspiracy theory is a lie).

But here we go I will answer it for you (once again) just so we are clear.

Do you believe every single conspiracy to be Bullshit?

No. but if I could include the caveat that by this i am using the definition in it's widest possible way.

.....and I am not picking on the person who is different (I am that person and have been all my life) I am trying to have a discussion with someone who is defensive yet agressive, slightly delusional and has an unusual ability to misread and/or misunderstand what is presented to him. If this comes across as some sort of bullying then I apologies but I think it is probably born out of frustration(oh and probably a little Piss taking because sometimes I just can't resist)

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

To be honest The Truth this made for some painful reading. If you are going to accuse people of picking on others you really shouldn't be attempting it in the same thread. It looks incredibly hypocritical.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I will certainly answer your question with a yes or a no but i would like to point out that it should really be necessary as the inference of my posts would suggest that i do believe that their are things that worlds corporation, banks and governments are up to that we should be wary of. whether you define them as conspiracy theories is up to you.

He is one post with that inference

I have also answer your question with a more direct "I don't" (think every conspiracy theory is a lie).

But here we go I will answer it for you (once again) just so we are clear.

Do you believe every single conspiracy to be Bullshit?

No. but if I could include the caveat that by this i am using the definition in it's widest possible way.

.....and I am not picking on the person who is different (I am that person and have been all my life) I am trying to have a discussion with someone who is defensive yet agressive, slightly delusional and has an unusual ability to misread and/or misunderstand what is presented to him. If this comes across as some sort of bullying then I apologies but I think it is probably born out of frustration(oh and probably a little Piss taking because sometimes I just can't resist)

Okay so in short, you don't think all conspiracies are bullshit. That's all i wanted to know. Thanks for the story x

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
To be honest The Truth this made for some painful reading. If you are going to accuse people of picking on others you really shouldn't be attempting it in the same thread. It looks incredibly hypocritical.

Sorry, it's just Me and Nibble were having a chat about Nibbles mystery movie star role. I didn't know wether your question was related to the current topic of conversation or was just another petty attempt for some binfesting with 'the truth' angle on life. (how original by the way)
Do you always wake up in Australia and think of what you're gonna type to the truth before you even open the curtains?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sorry, it's just Me and Nibble were having a chat about Nibbles mystery movie star role. I didn't know ether your question was related to that?

You really should read and think about what people are writing.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You really should read and think about what people are writing.

You really should go outside and enjoy Australia rather than playing the wise old owl on the internet. The Irony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here