Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Superbowl

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You really should go outside and enjoy Australia rather than playing the wise old owl on the internet. The Irony.

At last something resembling The Truth. I am going to do exactly that. Ta ta.

One more word of advice before i go though:

Although you position yourself against us and as the outsider. We are your only hope of solving the problems you perceive to be happening around the world (or indeed the ones that actually are). Listen to others and learn from all.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
At last something resembling The Truth. I am going to do exactly that. Ta ta.

One more word of advice before i go though:

Although you position yourself against us and as the outsider. We are your only hope of solving the problems you perceive to be happening around the world (or indeed the ones that actually are). Listen to others and learn from all.

1. You've decided to position me against 'us'
2 'we are your only hope?' So you think NSC users speak for the majority of this world?
2.What I perceive is different to you, the whole reason we have war is because some people can't understand this.Whose not to say everything you say is bullshit? You are not Jesus or Superman.
3.'Listen to other and learn from all'? true but you still need to listen to yourself.

one more word of advice before I go:

The most important things in life you learn are actually what you teach yourself. Badfish, I've taught myself how to play the guitar without lessons or having to listen to everyone else. I listen to Led Zepplin, Jimi Hendrix, pink Floyd, Santana , Rory Gallagher etc Most people I know listen to the Kooks and Kasabian. Am I listening to the wrong music too? I don't watch TV whilst everyone else does, is that wrong too? A lot of people talk about x factor, I don't. Is that also wrong?
Get a grip Badfish and see the difference in different. see ya x

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
1. You've decided to position me against 'us'
2 'we are your only hope?' So you think NSC users speak for the majority of this world?
2.What I perceive is different to you, the whole reason we have war is because some people can't understand this.Whose not to say everything you say is bullshit? You are not Jesus or Superman.
3.'Listen to other and learn from all'? true but you still need to listen to yourself.

one more word of advice before I go:

The most important things in life you learn are actually what you teach yourself. Badfish, I've taught myself how to play the guitar without lessons or having to listen to everyone else. I listen to Led Zepplin, Jimi Hendrix, pink Floyd, Santana , Rory Gallagher etc Most people I know listen to the Kooks and Kasabian. Am I listening to the wrong music too? I don't watch TV whilst everyone else does, is that wrong too? A lot of people talk about x factor, I don't. Is that also wrong?
Get a grip Badfish and see the difference in different. see ya x

Fair play to you The Truth.

There was once a Brighton band called Spitfire, kind of shoegazy indie music. They were brilliant and at the top of the pile in a scene i was involved in and beginning to make waves across the country. Anyway i heard this story that the song writer decided to only listen to his own music in order to really perfect and concentrate his sound. I thought it was an interesting idea at the time but then began to wonder why i hadn't seen him or heard from them for a long time.

Anyway.

The contempt in which you hold people shines through every single post you make. Don't be surprised when people pick on you for being different. This is where you put yourself with every post.

I have no beef with you. Truth be told we are probably not dissimilar (your last paragrah describes me pretty well too, although i have always taken the view that nearly all music has something to offer and do not disregard much as worthless). I have made the assumption that i am older than you and am merely trying to offer you some advice based on my experience. You can choose to respond arrogantly and throw it back in my face. You may also think that my adivce is not worth listening to. This is your choice, but i hope you listen to somebody someday and get happy.

Yes yes i know you are happy. I mean really happy.

Good luck fella, seriously.

Oh and by we i don't mean NSC i mean people the prolateriate the 99% what ever you want to call us!

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I've taught myself how to play the guitar without lessons

big shiny medal on its way to you soon.

I don't watch TV whilst everyone else does, is that wrong too? A lot of people talk about x factor, I don't. Is that also wrong?

considering you claim to not watch TV i would find it very odd if you did talk about the x factor,your limited knowledge of that subject would exclude you from giving a worthwhile input to any discussion on it.

saying that it does not seem to stop you giving opinions on various theories which after only the tiniest bit of scrutiny reveals you to be talking absolute bollocks.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Fair play to you The Truth.

The contempt in which you hold people shines through every single post you make. Don't be surprised when people pick on you for being different. This is where you put yourself with every post.

I have no beef with you. Truth be told we are probably not dissimilar (your last paragrah describes me pretty well too, although i have always taken the view that nearly all music has something to offer and do not disregard much as worthless). I have made the assumption that i am older than you and am merely trying to offer you some advice based on my experience. You can choose to respond arrogantly and throw it back in my face. You may also think that my adivce is not worth listening to. This is your choice, but i hope you listen to somebody someday and get happy.

Yes yes i know you are happy. I mean really happy.

Good luck fella, seriously.

Happy? What's with all this happy clap trap shit? If you were so content with yourself, then why need to mention all the above?
You are no wise old owl because of your age Sir. You are a NSC user who thinks patronising advice and judgmental posting is a good way to set an example. Presume my emotions all day long and guess my age whenever you want but please don't tell me you may not be too dissimilar to me when it's clear all you are in my reality is a username. I know nothing about you other than what you type on a website, you obviously know more because of you're amazing age.
On NSC everyone on here types, no one talks, no one feels. It's a screen you are responding too and an opinion you are judging by, not a person.
Badfish, if you want to start writing me more advice, be my guest. Write out your method to happiness and love. Tell me how to hit complete Nirvana and teach me how to become one with nature without the need for modern technology. Teach me true happiness Badfish, you are the self-confessed Shamen of NSC, the user who knows your emotions on line!
Badfish, teach me how to be as wise as you!

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
big shiny medal on its way to you soon.

considering you claim to not watch TV i would find it very odd if you did talk about the x factor,your limited knowledge of that subject would exclude you from giving a worthwhile input to any discussion on it.

saying that it does not seem to stop you giving opinions on various theories which after only the tiniest bit of scrutiny reveals you to be talking absolute bollocks.

I'm lost!? What's your point?
(another wise guy who knows best, NSC seems full of them)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Happy? What's with all this happy clap trap shit? If you were so content with yourself, then why need to mention all the above?
You are no wise old owl because of your age Sir. You are a NSC user who thinks patronising advice and judgmental posting is a good way to set an example. Presume my emotions all day long and guess my age whenever you want but please don't tell me you may not be too dissimilar to me when it's clear all you are in my reality is a username. I know nothing about you other than what you type on a website, you obviously know more because of you're amazing age. Everyone on here types, no one talks, no one feels. It's a screen you are responding too and an opinion you are judging by, not a person.
Badfish, if you want to start writing me more advice, be my guest. Write out your method to happiness and love. Tell me how to hit complete Nirvana and teach me how to become one with nature without the need for modern technology. Teach me true happiness Badfish, you are the self-confessed Shamen of NSC, the user who knows your emotions on line!

Fair enough, I shall offer you no more.

Carry on.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You are no wise old owl because of your age Sir. You are a NSC user who thinks patronising advice and judgmental posting is a good way to set an example. Presume my emotions all day long and guess my age whenever you want but please don't tell me you may not be too dissimilar to me when it's clear all you are in my reality is a username. I know nothing about you other than what you type on a website, you obviously know more because of you're amazing age.
On NSC everyone on here types, no one talks, no one feels. It's a screen you are responding too and an opinion you are judging by, not a person.

crikey sometimes you really do come across as a petulant child.
i think you need to take a chill pill or get laid, maybe both

or perhaps go to bed and simply get some rest

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Fair enough, you carry on.

Oh Thanks.
So you've figured the key to happiness whilst humbly mentioning it on NSC. You say you could teach me? I can pay you in pies?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
the point being you mostly talk bollocks when you switch into conspiracy mode

But so do you when you switch the internet on? What's your problem?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm lost!? What's your point?
(another wise guy who knows best, NSC seems full of them)

There are a lot of us who have got you completely wrong isn't there?

We are all in some group delusional scene commenting on what you type with very similar diagnoses (I use this word deliberately). It must be the chem trails or something. It can't be anything to do with the words you write on here giving everybody the same impression of you as an aggressive, hostile antagonistic, self absorbed egotist who doesn't read or consider properly what is presented to him. Can it?

As you point out in your reply to my post, on here you are what you post. That is what myself and others respond to and it worries me, I think you have some issues and need some help. But like you say what do I know? maybe I have got it completely wrong.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Oh Thanks.
So you've figured the key to happiness whilst humbly mentioning it on NSC. You say you could teach me? I can pay you in pies?

No way I can teach you The Truth, you are no where near ready for that lesson.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
crikey sometimes you really do come across as a petulant child.
i think you need to take a chill pill or get laid, maybe both

or perhaps go to bed and simply get some rest

Thanks Pastafarian, I've swallowed a chill pill and just got laid. My life has turned aroud dramatically since!
What else can you advice me on?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Thanks Pastafarian, I've swallowed a chill pill and just got laid. My life has turned aroud dramatically since!
What else can you advice me on?

Are you enjoying this?

I am struggling to see what you are getting out of it, yet you come back again and again.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
No way I can teach you The Truth, you are no where near ready for that lesson.

So why are you telling me on this current thread, that you have an age which makes you know best which may help me if I listen to you?
Seriously Badfish, for about 4 minutes I actually thought you might of been the Dalai Lama logged into NSC giving me some personal peep talk? f*** me am I disappointed!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Are you enjoying this?

I am struggling to see what you are getting out of it, yet you come back again and again.

What does hypocrisy mean? (I don't actually know,you know best remember)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So why are you telling me on this current thread, that you have an age which makes you know best which may help me if I listen to you?
Seriously Badfish, for about 4 minutes I actually thought you might of been the Dalai Lama logged into NSC giving me some personal peep talk? f*** me am I disappointed!

Why are you so hostile?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What does hypocrisy mean? (I don't actually know,you know best remember)

You asked me earlier on this thread to answer your question, I did. Will you return the favour?

Are you enjoying this?

What are you getting out of it?

Take your pick either one will do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here