Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Specifically? All I have said is that the Olympics have contained a lot of Illuminati Symbolism. I have not mentioned explosions, lizards or false flag events. All of that is frankly bollocks.

Therefore what have I said that is wrong?

That the Olympics have contained a lot of Illuminati Symbolism.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Specifically? All I have said is that the Olympics have contained a lot of Illuminati Symbolism. I have not mentioned explosions, lizards or false flag events. All of that is frankly bollocks.

You have answered your own question. I don't believe there is an "illuminati" and therefore any reference to their symbols is therefore wrong.

All that nonsense about the lights for example.

Anyone who has been to the stadium can tell why they were that shape. They are integral to the structure of the stadium and the wire supports for the cameras and centre field lighting.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You have answered your own question. I don't believe there is an "illuminati" and therefore any reference to their symbols is therefore wrong.

All that nonsense about the lights for example.

Anyone who has been to the stadium can tell why they were that shape. They are integral to the structure of the stadium and the wire supports for the cameras and centre field lighting.

Its an opinion. I value yours and wouldn't dream of saying it's bullshit.

I have also been to the stadium and whilst having roof supports is necessary the size and pyramid nature and placement of the floodlights is not. And there are very many examples of roof supports without pyramids being build in recent years. Take a look at the AMEX. Not a pyramid in sight. And standard floodlighting is always under the roof in every modern stadia now as it reduces light polution.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
But finally, whilst I can see the argument about the phoenix symbolising the Olympic flame being renewed etc, can anyone explain to me why a pyramid was built in the middle of the arena, and never used before being dismantled? Just before the marathon medal ceremony.

What was the point, if it wasn't for symbolism?

Keep up. Whilst the "pyramid" was being built Kate Bush was singing about running up a mountain...so it was a symbolic mountain which actors then ran up to illustrate athletic endeavour.

It wasn't a particularly subtle device I grant you but let's not over complicate things eh?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As you rightly say, it is a number given prominance in the film The Matrix.

But also: Since zero has no value in western numerology, the 303 is '33' , the power number of Masonry as shown in images already posted on this thread.

And yes, I'm borderline making it up now, but it's easy to do :)

And with one flippant remark you outline a sound argument against Conspiracy Theories. The only difference here is that you are making it up instead of someone else.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Your first post that started all this nonsense stated that their were 13 floodlight towers. There are 14. You were wrong about the thing that set off these 54 pages!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Your first post that started all this nonsense stated that their were 13 floodlight towers. There are 14. You were wrong about the thing that set off these 54 pages!

i would like to second the motion that [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] did indeed start this thread and therefore culpable to all subsequent nonsense with the big fat porky pie about how many floodlights there were. i understand if he is found guilty he is required to suck someones balls,although i could be wrong.

how do you plead [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
As I said the image I posted is an adaptation of the front cover of Morals and Dogma, and the latin (Ordo Ab Chao - Order out of Chaos) and the number 33, are present on the front cover of the book.

you still dont get it do you chum,you posted an image and said it was a legit freemason image with the lines and the numbers and the latin etc etc etc
all i asked you to do was post a picture of the real original image with all components intact say maybe from a freemason lodge/temple or meeting hall

and you come back with its the artwork from the front of a book

i stand by what i originally said that it is a made up invented image,the sort of crap that is put on the internet to make gullible fools buy crap books and dvds and make those with fragile minds believe any old bullcrap pushed in their direction.

you are still welcome to prove me wrong

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
you still dont get it do you chum,you posted an image and said it was a legit freemason image with the lines and the numbers and the latin etc etc etc
all i asked you to do was post a picture of the real original image with all components intact say maybe from a freemason lodge/temple or meeting hall

and you come back with its the artwork from the front of a book

i stand by what i originally said that it is a made up invented image,the sort of crap that is put on the internet to make gullible fools buy crap books and dvds and make those with fragile minds believe any old bullcrap pushed in their direction.

you are still welcome to prove me wrong

The book Morals and Dogma (full title, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry) was published by the Supreme Council, Thirty Third Degree, of the Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction of the United States.

It was written by 33rd Degree Freemason, Albert Pike.

Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What was that someone said about condemnation without investigation...?

Morals_and_Dogma_eagle.jpg

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
But the Illuminati are anti God so that makes zero sense.

Depends who your "God" is I suppose. You don't so much hear the term "deal" used when it comes to the Judeo-Christian God.

I have heard of the concept of making a "deal" with one religious/spiritual being, now what was his name...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
and yet its still artwork on a book cover

You wanted to see it on something "Officially" Freemasonic.

You got it.

Shame you didn't check before posting another one of your nasty spiteful posts.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

You got it.

take the time to read what i wrote please,i asked for a real life picture,i mean how hard can it be to find the real life article of this image if the author used it for the artwork on his book........its not as if he made it up out of thin air is it

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
is somewhat different to your earlier image

consistency might be the key

Your issue was with the number 33 and the latin Ordo Ab Chao (Order out of Chaos), which you felt certain were the product of the mind of a nutter using Photoshop.

Consistency indeed.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

please tell me where i have been nasty and spiteful anywhere on this thread?

i admit i may have been very rude at some point,and if anyone was truly offended and felt hurt and abused by one of my posts then i can honestly say grow up and stop posting your bullcrap,then i wont get in your face so it will be a win win situation.

but nasty and spiteful.......when has it been nasty and spiteful to expose people that lie non stop,(yes you included with your fake images) the same people that have hijacked the internet to spread utter utter bollocks.the same people that scream the illuminati are keeping the rich rich and the poor enslaved when in fact it is they that are peddling lies and stopping free thought and education......i have said it before and i will say it again...........you and your like are a pox on the modern society

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
your not very good at this are you
you posted a fake crap invented image

order_out_of_chaos.jpg

and i called it bullshit

the offer is still there,post the original that was maybe the inspiration for the artwork on the book and i will apologise

until then........xxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here