Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati Olympics

Do you believe in the existence of the illuminati?

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
i think there was a whole thread about the moon landings,i thought you came across as a uneducated twat,but i stress that is a personal opinion and if i get banned for it so be it.

so do you believe the facts in the video are true or bullshit.....i cant ask a simpler question than that

If you must know I have'nt yet watched it all, but the Batman/ Holmes analagy jumped out at me, so I thought I'd post the video here seeing as I have been following this thread, trying to navigate my way around the insults.
I'm just curious to see what some of the other posters on here have to say about it. But I see your only input is to just start another hostile round of posting ping pong, which you seem to enjoy doing.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

No, you've twisted it to your own ends as usual with you.

OK, I'll rephrase it to make it clearer: During your current stay on this forum will you, in appropriate threads, be posting anything related to Brighton & Hove Albion or will it just be a steady stream of off-topic posts on threads akin to this one?

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
No, you've twisted it to your own ends as usual with you.

OK, I'll rephrase it to make it clearer: During your current stay on this forum will you, in appropriate threads, be posting anything related to Brighton & Hove Albion or will it just be a steady stream of off-topic posts on threads akin to this one?

You mean off topic like you are now, the answer to that would be NO, & I never knew I'd been away from the forum.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You mean off topic like you are now, the answer to that would be NO, & I never knew I'd been away from the forum.

*sigh*

You really do have an aversion to providing a direct answer, don't you? You can even make it look like you have when you've done nothing of the kind.

Yes, I post off topic occasionally, as does everyone here, my question was around the fact that you never actually seem to post ON topic as everyone else does.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
*sigh*

You really do have an aversion to providing a direct answer, don't you? You can even make it look like you have when you've done nothing of the kind.

Yes, I post off topic occasionally, as does everyone here, my question was around the fact that you never actually seem to post ON topic as everyone else does.

You my dear boy suffer from selective reading.
All I have done is post a video about illuminati symbolism at the closing ceremony of the Olympics, within a thread titled "Illuminati Olympics" for the benefit of those interested in the subject, so how the f*** is that off topic.

Unless of course the video has upset you, which can only be the motive behind your 'off topic' attacks on me.

PS any chance of you discussing the video.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
All I have done is post a video about illuminati symbolism at the closing ceremony of the Olympics, within a thread titled "Illuminati Olympics" for the benefit of those interested in the subject, so how the f*** is that off topic.

Unless of course the video has upset you, which can only be the motive behind your 'off topic' attacks on me.

Off Topic in the context of this being a football forum.

As for my discussing or even watching the video, no chance whatsoever at this moment in time.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

As for my discussing or even watching the video, no chance whatsoever at this moment in time.

This is a forum for football fans not a football forum. A subtle difference I know but one that means that the topics discussed are wide and varied.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

You should it is hilarious. The Illuminati continue in their quest to claim every piece of symbolism on the planet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You should it is hilarious. The Illuminati continue in their quest to claim every piece of symbolism on the planet.

Sounds like a good comedy, I'll probably need a laugh by the time I get home from work so I may well take a look then.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I urge you to watch this video. Sometimes it's burst out laughing funny, the rest of the time you can't believe what your seeing.

It really shows that these people aren't deluded, they have a mental disorder.

At 19mins

"Further yet, it seemed that the masterminds behind this satanic ritual sacrificied a child during this satanic event.

A 12 year old girl named Tia Sharp went missing during the exact alignment of the full moon with the Olympic Rings over the London Bridge."

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I urge you to watch this video. Sometimes it's burst out laughing funny, the rest of the time you can't believe what your seeing.

It really shows that these people aren't deluded, they have a mental disorder.

At 19mins

"Further yet, it seemed that the masterminds behind this satanic ritual sacrificied a child during this satanic event.

A 12 year old girl named Tia Sharp went missing during the exact alignment of the full moon with the Olympic Rings over the London Bridge."

My favourtie but was that Our house by Madness was written about the Illuminati taking control of everything.....you know like "you're in our house now bucko"

Not sure if they knew this when they were writing it but apparently their logo is an all seeing eye on a pyramid and the black and white ska checks are a freemason symbol (those of you with fairy young kids will realize that those black and white mobile thingys are the Illuminati starting their brainwashing early).

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Yes a bunch of young lads from Camden Town started a band using Illuminati symbolism back in late 70s.

The video has obviously been done by an American I guess as he would not be making himself look so stupid if he knew the history of Madness.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I liked the fact that he managed to convince himself the presence of Del Boy & Rodney in their Reliant Robin van was somehow a tribute to a tragic (but sadly all too common) shooting in America.

:lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

You haven't answered probably the simplest question asked on this thread. You and you 're kind are morons.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just watched that video. Yep he is a crack pot for sure! Completely barmy. The Only Fools and Horses bit really highlighted how distant from England that guy is.

Even I would not take most of that nonsense seriously.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I liked the fact that he managed to convince himself the presence of Del Boy & Rodney in their Reliant Robin van was somehow a tribute to a tragic (but sadly all too common) shooting in America.

:lolol:

this just adds more evidence to the case they are talking drivel and will add anything and everything into their conspiracies.

A good one is that, far from being benign and nothing happening, the olympics was in fact used as cover for spreading a virus. it has an incubation of 28 days, which is the name of Boyle's film about viurs killing everyone. 28 days after the closing ceromony is the end of the Paraolympics, which is the real closing ceromony... and thats only 2 days before the anniversary of 9/11 !!!111eleven!

this cant be coincidence, its all part of the plan, join the dots, do your own research, when the SHTF you better be ready with your bug out bag and get to your bunker. (you have a bunker, right?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here